Thread: Tips on a new girl

Default Tips on a new girl

Hey Guys and girls

im new to being a baby girl and i think i need tips or helping hand to know where to go,
    if you would like to help it would be so helpful i would be so happy <3

~Jwonny

Quote Originally Posted by Groundblast View Post
    Hey Guys and girls

im new to being a baby girl and i think i need tips or helping hand to know where to go,
    if you would like to help it would be so helpful i would be so happy <3

~Jwonny
    What sort of advice are you looking for? style advice? clothing advice? If you can provide more information, I'm sure we'll have lots of ideas!!

oops
    i mean like clothing, how to act and all that

~Jonny

Clothing will depend on how much money you have to spend... I live in the UK and buy most of my clothing from Cosy n Dry - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More, Margaret's clothing is beautifully made and reasonably priced in my opinion, especially as it's custom made to fit.
    I have only recently started exploring my little girl side, before I was just into the diapers. I now have 3 different dresses, 3 rompers, tights, shoes and some beautiful satin underwear to wear over my nappies.
    I would just browse a few different sites and see what you like the look of... if you are short of money, then look in charity shops for dresses and things.
    How to act is a difficult one to answer, I would have to say that you act how you feel comfortable... I just tend to get dressed up and enjoy the sensation, because I don't share this side of me with my wife... If you have someone to roleplay with, then the sky's the limit!!
    Mostly I'd say, just have fun!!

CrinklySiren

Clothing wise, i would say just wear whatever you feel looks pretty lol that's what I do :P my sense of style is probably abysmal but I think it makes me look pretty xD I have an unhealthy obsession with the color pink.

As for acting, well only you can really make that move :P just act how you feel, and play around with it like you would with any other new thing you discover until you feel comfortable. Think of yourself as a soundboard, there are tons of little knobs and switches (ideas and emotions), just play around with them until the sound you want comes out

Just wear what you want to wear, and like ZooeySis said wear what makes you feel pretty.
    For acting like a girl try some things girls do like crossing their legs and sit with your legs closed and do what feels natural to you.

thanks for the advice!
    im trying to think of a nice name for me