Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Indeed.

Default Indeed.

Hey everyone. Newish around here, as is typical. As you may see, should you look at my profile, I have many interests, and not all of them are listed, due to laziness, but feel free to shoot me a PM, or message here, or whatever, if you want more details.

The short answers are:

I was on my high school track team, along with a cross-country team, giving me my enjoyment of running.

I play all kinds of video games, my all-time favorite being Illusion of Gaia.

I enjoy writing, I just never seem to actually do any. I have a metric tonne of ideas, though.

I've played Yu-Gi-Oh since it's North American release, which is coming on a little over eleven years now, I believe. I understand it's not quite as popular as it used to be these days, but I could care less. I still enjoy it.

My adventures have given me a vast amount of stories to tell others, which I enjoy doing. Not in this box, though, and not all of them are heart-warming. Some involve moments where I was genuinely afraid.

Other than that, the origin of my name comes from my flatmate. After I accepted that I have some striking commonalities with a certain pony, she took to calling me 'Dashley', a portmanteau (sort-of) of Dashie's and my name.

... Oh yea, diaper site. Well. As for THAT, my significantly better half was the one who had the kink to begin with, and more or less got me into it. I enjoy it, to be honest, although it gets to be a little silly sometimes, but I suppose that's the point. We don't do anything too crazy, though. We don't have any of the furniture or fancy diapers. Our 'baby time' comprises of us both being diapered and using the smaller items, like pacifiers and bottles, while otherwise acting our age. It's typically a weekend thing only, but there have been other times.

Not sure what else to write here.. Uhm.. I'm a bit egotistical, I guess. Not so much that I'm completely insufferable, but I like to brag about my accomplishments. A lot. I'm also fiercely competitive. I don't like to lose, but I accept them for as long as it takes me to come back and win later.

I think that will do it, yea?

Welcome aboard Dashley! You do sound like a certain rainbow-hued pony, lol. As you can tell from my avatar, I am a brony as well. We have our own group here if you'd care to join.

Hope you enjoy your time here on the forums.

Thanks for the greeting =D

I may do that, although I'll admit I haven't seen much of the actual show yet. I've read plenty about it, though. But a group sounds fun, meeting new people and all that.

Hey ya RainbowDashley!

Just as a quick reminder, if you may get some PM's and may have a big desire to answer them, but cannot somehow... You need to be an established contributor for doing so, i.e. having 20 posts and an account that's older than 7 days.

So... regarding Yu-Gi-Oh I guess that you're talking about the card game solely, right? What's your favorite cards, If I may ask and I know that this is a silly question... but I don't know, I'm curious. Though... I guess I don't know any new card since over 4 years ^_-... but still, would be nice to know!
    And are you playing it regularly, perhaps also some tournaments?

And what are you actually writing, briefly summarized? Poems? Novels or even whole big time stories? ;)
    Eh... and come to think of it, what's your favorite books, novels and/or poems, regarding your love for writing?

Anyway, It's really nice to hear, that you even started to enjoy the kink from your better half on your own and also joined here, so welcome to adisc and have fun!

No worries about the PM stuff, I haven't gotten anything of the sort yet. I did read the rules, however. Little bummed about the whole seven day wait, but I can understand why it exists.

As for YGO, yes. It's just the card game. I don't have much interest in anime, or TV in general, so I stuck to the physical card game. My favorite cards are dragons, with Tyrant Dragon being at the top of the list, but I love dragons in general. My favorite deck of all time, however, is actually called Goat Control, from a loooooong time ago. Not only was the deck fun to play, but I won my first major tournament with the deck so it's solidified it's place in my heart. I still play often enough, but I mainly only play games against friends now. More fun with less headache, although it doesn't stop me from going all-out. I haven't been to a tournament in quite a long time, as the locals I used to attend have fallen to the point where it's simply not worth entering them anymore. Plus all my old friends who played have since moved on.

I'm working on a story that I've had the idea for in my head for a while now, no idea how long it'll end up being though. Or when I'll actually get around to writing it, for that matter. I think my favorite book would have to be Resident Evil: The Umbrella Conspiracy for the simple fact that I wrote a book report on it, and ended up getting the highest marks for it. I also received praise from my teacher at the time for managing to make a book report, based on a book based on a horror video game, and have it not suck. It was something I was extremely proud of. Other than that, I also enjoy fantasy novels and autobiographies.

Thank you for the welcome =D. I wish I could say it took me some time to become used to my partner's fetish, but looking back on my life I feel as though she had been 'grooming' me for the day she told me all along. So it was strange for all of five seconds.

Welcome to the ADISC forums!

A fellow Yu-Gi-Oh! Player huh?
    Though I've played it since its introduction to the NA area I have never heard of a Goat Control Deck so I'm kinda interested of learning about it.
    As for me I run the Morphtronics and Wind-Ups at the moment if you're interested in what kind of deck I use.

Also Yay for RDash, Too many Vinyls and Derpys :I
    We need a splash of color!!

Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay in the ADISC forums and do feel free to chat with our members in the IRC(EC+ Status Req)

Thank you :3 I was concerned that Dashie would be the more popular pony, simply because of how awesome she is. I was shocked to find that it's not as one-sided as I thought.

Goat Control was based around using scapegoat and various spells and traps to abuse the fact they were level 1 and had zero stats. Creature Swap to take an opponent's larger monster in exchange for your token, Metamorphosis to summon Thousand-Eyes Restrict, to take their monster and control the field, Using them to activate Enemy Controller's monster-stealing effect. It was very control-centric, as the name implies. Because of how popular it got, cards that inflicted piercing damage were added to it, so it wasn't possible to simply hide behind the tokens as a shield. If you were to look up a decklist, you'll see that most of it's cards are on the forbidden list, and others are limited. Because of that, the deck is no longer playable in the advanced format, sadly.

As for decks I run now, I prefer to stay flexible and play all varieties. E-dragons, Constellar, War Gods, and I have a Blue-Eyes deck as well. All my decks are digital, however, since it wouldn't be wise to spend money on physical cards I likely couldn't use.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDashley View Post
    Thank you :3 I was concerned that Dashie would be the more popular pony, simply because of how awesome she is. I was shocked to find that it's not as one-sided as I thought.

Goat Control was based around using scapegoat and various spells and traps to abuse the fact they were level 1 and had zero stats. Creature Swap to take an opponent's larger monster in exchange for your token, Metamorphosis to summon Thousand-Eyes Restrict, to take their monster and control the field, Using them to activate Enemy Controller's monster-stealing effect. It was very control-centric, as the name implies. Because of how popular it got, cards that inflicted piercing damage were added to it, so it wasn't possible to simply hide behind the tokens as a shield. If you were to look up a decklist, you'll see that most of it's cards are on the forbidden list, and others are limited. Because of that, the deck is no longer playable in the advanced format, sadly.

As for decks I run now, I prefer to stay flexible and play all varieties. E-dragons, Constellar, War Gods, and I have a Blue-Eyes deck as well. All my decks are digital, however, since it wouldn't be wise to spend money on physical cards I likely couldn't use.
    Yush, Derpy dominates the webs for the most part :I

And nice decks, including that Goat Control but Thousand Eyes Restrict, I havent seen that thing in a long time xD even in Traditional Format.
    Also shame that Physical Cards are useless to you, I understand the same feeling, for some time my decks were useless other than going into tournaments that came
    every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Yush, Derpy dominates the webs for the most part :I

And nice decks, including that Goat Control but Thousand Eyes Restrict, I havent seen that thing in a long time xD even in Traditional Format.
    Also shame that Physical Cards are useless to you, I understand the same feeling, for some time my decks were useless other than going into tournaments that came
    every once in a while.
    Online play is fine too, though. Lots of different ways to go about that, plus it gives me the option of playing decks I otherwise couldn't build for one reason or another. also gives me the opportunity to play whenever I want to, instead of sitting at home wishing there was a tournament to go to or something. As for TER, even in Traditional. Scapegoat and Metamorph are still limited to 1, which is enough to kill the deck entirely. It's a shame such a good deck was so fragile. Meanwhile, there are deck like Blackwings that took around 3-4 lists to finally kill off, but not for lack of trying. Player ingenuity just continued to trump Konami's efforts every time. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDashley View Post
    Online play is fine too, though. Lots of different ways to go about that, plus it gives me the option of playing decks I otherwise couldn't build for one reason or another. also gives me the opportunity to play whenever I want to, instead of sitting at home wishing there was a tournament to go to or something. As for TER, even in Traditional. Scapegoat and Metamorph are still limited to 1, which is enough to kill the deck entirely. It's a shame such a good deck was so fragile. Meanwhile, there are deck like Blackwings that took around 3-4 lists to finally kill off, but not for lack of trying. Player ingenuity just continued to trump Konami's efforts every time. Good times.
    Ah yes >:3
    Blackwings are real bastards in the game, they were made perfect even with the restrictions xD I remember using my friend's BW deck multiple times after each update to lower their power in the advanced format, even then just using a mix of the synchros alone was enough. And I can kinda guess what site you use(Dueling Network).

Anyways Welcome to the Forums, I hope you have fun and meet new friends and all :3
    We also have a IRC where most regulars chat which can be accessed after attaining EC status
    Last edited by Noodle; 05-Jun-2013 at 10:15.