Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper bowling night

Default Diaper bowling night

I was bowling yesterday (the worst I have done since 3rd grade) and I have seen these fund raiser that people have done i.e costume, pajama. I was wondering if anyone has ever done a diaper bowling night?

I don't think even a very tightly rolled diaper would have sufficient density to reliably knock down a set of pins.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I don't think even a very tightly rolled diaper would have sufficient density to reliably knock down a set of pins.
    And if it did make it that far, I don't imagine the ball return machinery would be too kind to it, or vice versa.

As for bowling while wearing diapers, my technique is lousy enough without a waddle, but that does sound like fun, particularly if cocktails are also involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    And if it did make it that far, I don't imagine the ball return machinery would be too kind to it, or vice versa.

As for bowling while wearing diapers, my technique is lousy enough without a waddle, but that does sound like fun, particularly if cocktails are also involved.
    Imagine the wet diaper coming up the ball shoot and it flying in to the ceiling?

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Haha.....good one. You need a rim shot from your drummer! As for bowling, I used to be an avid bowler back in the day, bowling around the 200's. Often I'd drink a beer and my next game would go up. A second beer was ill advised as the average would then go down.

I would think that wearing a diaper would impair my style, or at least, distract me too much. If everyone was wearing only a diaper, I KNOW I'd be distracted!!! However, I have been know to on the rare occasion, wear a diaper while biking. I guess if everyone was diapered and dressed up like babies, they'd have to put the little kid's bumpers in the gutters.

Considering 90% of bowling is form, I think waddling would be problematic. Not to mention how slick the floors are with bowling shoes, you'd likely fall a bit.

Also, Trevor, you could potentially knock down some European bowling pins (They're designed to be knocked over by smaller balls). American pins, though, are much too large.

This sounds like a great idea and lots of fun! I'd probably still wear clothes, but it'd be a neat activity to wear to a munch...I've worn diapers bowling lots of times...I'm sure the diapers are the reason why I haven't done well in those games...

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Often I'd drink a beer and my next game would go up. A second beer was ill advised as the average would then go down.
    I don't know, after the third beer, a diaper may become a necessity...

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    I don't know, after the third beer, a diaper may become a necessity...
    Haha..yes. I had a three step approach, if I'm remembering correctly. It would go like this:

Squish, squish, squish.......bumm....roll ll ll ll ll ll.......blam!

Haha! This post made me laugh! What a devilish idea. If you could somehow form a bowling-for-fun night in diapers similar to a costume theme, you could possibly get non-abdl's to participate. Folks who are unaware of the lifesyle often participate in venues freely for the fun of it.

It's a long-shot of course but the idea of it is amusing.