Thread: Megacareline

Default Megacareline

So what happened to megacareline diapers? Are they like eurobrief and dry 24/7 waiting for their shared machine to be up and running or are they just gone? I had read somewhere that they had gone out of buisiness but their website is still up and running as well as being up to date. I dont think that they would keep up their website if they had gone under as websites cost money, also dry 24/7 and eurobrief dont say anything about their production problems i found out through a customer service rep at disposable medical express. Anyway im just curious if anyone else knows anything about this. Thanks for any help guys and gals;-)

I think the Megacareline is gone. XP Medical were selling off the remaining inventory they got from somewhere else. They have since taken them down from their website.
    According to what Gary told me last month the dry24/7's should be in this month. Since I was on his autoship for them I'll probably get a call from him when he gets them.
    For interim I'm using Tena Slip Maxis from XP Medical.