Thread: Wet Diapered Adventures in the city

Default Wet Diapered Adventures in the city

I wet my diaper at 11:45 am when I was eating lunch at work and then I took the rest of the day off walked in my wet diaper around the city to Kmart and looked at toys section and then I walked to Target in my wet diaper and looked at the toys section and then I walked to Wal-Mart in my wet diaper and looked at the toy section and then I walked home to my apt feeling I had fun wearing a wet diaper in Kmart,Target,and Wal-Mart and looked in the toy sections the stores in a wet diaper for fun!

Feel Free to post your Wet Diapered Adventures in the city below my post,That's what thread is for so enjoy sharing your Wet Diapered Adventures in the city here!
    Last edited by SennkohCoola; 04-Jun-2013 at 00:13.

I wet before I headed to a Dr. appointment, stopped and bought 2 energy drinks, drank 1 of them before seeing the doctor, wet a bit more and then had anxiety about whether I could last long enough without leaking. I made it through the appointment, talking with the doctor in a wet diaper and nervous about the wetting urge that might strike, with nothing to change into. Right as I was leaving, it hit, and I had to go to the point where I usually start to feel it escaping, but I exited the lot on my motorbike standing up for a few hundred yards to let it soak in enough to sit comfortably. Then on the way home another urge hit and I decided wisely to hold it. Ive been spending longer amounts of time between being strapped in the past couple of days so my flow is a bit whacked

I wet my diaper at Grand Central Station in New York City, surrounded by thousands of people. It was...interesting. I also wet my diaper outside the capital building in Washington, DC. I guess you could say that's adventurous.

Today at walmart without any warning ! I thought right then and there, if I ever get a rude comment I'll just say I'm fully incontinence .

CrinklySiren

I went on vacation with friends to Washington DC and went 24/7 with absolutely no underwear. So I was wetting all over the city :P

Standing in line at Wallgreens with a pack of Tena Men's in my hands, and wetting the Tena Men's I was wearing.