Thread: Handling incontinence during sex

Default Handling incontinence during sex

Have any of you experienced problems while having sex?

I have no control and I really do my best to try to get the best of my situation - my boyfriend and I wait until my bladder is empty (or so we think), protective sheets are a must and everything, but I always leak a bit and I had a couple of major accidents? It was always during oral sex.

Any pro tips?

Thanks a lot!

You need to understand that nothing is fool proof. There will be occasional accidents. A good partner will understand. Make light of it. Don't let it ruin your good time.

Happens quite a bit with me, I just try not to drink anything before I have sex. Of course, as incontinentGM24 said, nothing is foolproof.

Before I started using catheters I would usually leak during or just after orgasm. Now, I can "drain the tank" first so no leaks.

Thank you guys for sharing your experience!

I promise I won't let it ruin my good time. My partner doesn't mind it and is very understanding, so I just have to convince my mind it is not the end of the world when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingWicked View Post
    Thank you guys for sharing your experience!

I promise I won't let it ruin my good time. My partner doesn't mind it and is very understanding, so I just have to convince my mind it is not the end of the world when it happens.
    All that matters is that you try. It sounds like you're on the right track.

We have always had to take precautions and accidents do happen - after 20 years of marriage they happened to my wife as well and in a silly way her having to cope with my problems made it easier for her to accept her own when serious illness left her less able to be in control. Saying "it doesn't matter" is never very convincing - but a cuddle is!

bobbie48

We all have to make the best out of life in all-ways, if they come's back for more, Your doing something rite and they are dealing with the good times your having is up to both, ps, sex or making love, was never good dry, thx B

I have peed in the mouths of sexual partners during oral sex, have defecated during and after anal sex and have had my bladder empty with typical no warning during sex. you just need a good partner like I do and try to relieve yourself before hand. don't expect there is any 100% solutions.