Thread: Told My Partner...

Default Told My Partner...

Hey all,

Well, as the title suggests i told my partner about my secret lifestyle. He is the only one that i have told in my entire life. I will admit, i was scared in the beginning although it panned out nicely. I had to tell him as i didnt want our relationship going further without me being able to tell him deep secrets and that would affect the trust between us and also because of the fact we are looking at houses to move in together and i wouldnt want him walking in on me in action.

Surprisingly no alcohol was needed although i did have to do it through sms. I guess i was too embarrassed to do it face to face. I told him and then after a few questions gave him website addresses to go on and check for himself. He was baffled when he first heard the term "adult baby" however with myself speaking to him and with him checking out websites such as understanding infantilsm he quickly learnt the true meaning behind it and that is isnt all about sex and one thing that i hate, paedophilia.

In the end he replied that as long as it keeps me happy then it wont matter to him. He was glad i told him as he now knows i can trust him with anything in our relationship and he was proud of me for that. He has also told me things too in the past and i have been accepting of those too.

It has been strange though because ever since i have told him he has been saying things like, "have you dribbled?" whenever i am eating or drinking and then checking to see if i have and he has even remarked a few times saying, "you need a bib" jokingly. I will admit that i am a messy eater. He has also resorted to calling me "his wee man", for example, "is my wee man tired?" in the kind of voice that parents do to their children and more recently i told him i couldnt sleep and he told me to put my dummy in and that he would do it for me if he was beside me but he wasnt. Bemused i am at the way it has all panned out.

It is all just so unreal to have someone who is so accepting as him and to have someone to talk to in person about this side of me. I am so thankful to have him and i wouldnt change him for the world. For those who are still yet to tell their partner, i suggest you do it. It could work out the same way mine has.

FlightSimPro

CrinklySiren

aww :') this post made me smile. I'm glad it worked out so great for you! I know how you feel about that strange feeling of someone actually accepting you and even indulging you! Its so hard to believe at first but at the same time just feels so relieving. Enjoy it and consider yourself lucky heehee, not everyone has such a lucky turnout as this <3 *hugs*

Thanks ZooeySis. I am just so happy at the outcome as i thought it would go the other way. I guess i am lucky in a sense

We always like happy endings on this site, so congratulations. I'm lucky in that I'm married to a very accepting wife. Today we went shopping at Target and she asked me if I wanted any toys. I've been looking for some little green army men like I had when I was a kid. We didn't find any, but we looked. She'll help me order them on Amazon. It's nice to be "little" with your partner.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    We always like happy endings on this site, so congratulations. I'm lucky in that I'm married to a very accepting wife. Today we went shopping at Target and she asked me if I wanted any toys. I've been looking for some little green army men like I had when I was a kid. We didn't find any, but we looked. She'll help me order them on Amazon. It's nice to be "little" with your partner.

Ohh, I loved those army guys when I was a kid, me and my brother would play for hours with those, making up battle plans and tactics to surround and defeat the evil lego people

Quote Originally Posted by ShortGuy View Post
    Ohh, I loved those army guys when I was a kid, me and my brother would play for hours with those, making up battle plans and tactics to surround and defeat the evil lego people
    I agree, down with Lego people!!!

I'm more of a Lego person :P who would have thought you can have hours of fun from tiny bricks??!

Quote Originally Posted by FlightSimPro View Post
    I'm more of a Lego person :P who would have thought you can have hours of fun from tiny bricks??!
    Haha..that's a good point. Now we buy Lego for our grand kids. I love watching them play and build with them. I've been known to join in and help.

I did go on line yesterday and looked at all the choices with little green army men. I had forgotten that I also had bunkers, machine guns, artillery and green, soft plastic tanks and LSD..landing crafts. They still sell those too. This is getting exciting and I suspect I will order some. Like others, I played with them for hours every day. My mom hated them because she couldn't clean my room. Actually, I had to clean my room, and then they had to get picked up. But the next day....they were in place, plotting to take over the house.