Thread: Wooo!

Red face Wooo!

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a pretty bubbly and perky little guy once I get over my initial wariness. I'm tech support (but please don't ask me for tech advice. I do that all day at work.) I'm pretty out there, but funny (I've been told. I have my suspicions.)

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I'm a Little boy, usually about 3, 4. I've been hiding/keeping it to myself and my closest friends for years, but I'm finally ready to put my toes in the pool, so to speak, and make more friends that understand how I feel/am.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I'm completely in love with my computer, and I play WoW when I can (Don't always have the money.) I like to sew clothing for my BJD (creepy, I'm aware), I'm an avid reader, and I can't live without my music.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Mostly I'm here for support, maybe making a few new friends!

Hello SkyRawr and welcome to the group.

I wont ask about It stuff and that is only because I am the ID ten t user that keeps you busy at work so have fun here instead.

Welcome to the group.