Thread: Unique Wellness Quality Lower

Default Unique Wellness Quality Lower

I have been a dependable user of Unique Wellness Briefs, but this last case I got were much lower quality. I used them like normal, glad I had plastic pants on over them. These diapers now crinkle a lot more but also appear to hold less or not as tolerant of sitting alot. The plastic appears to have indentions in them in columns down the whole diaper. Even after wearing the plastic pants and underwear over them, they still had a bit of crinkle. Anyone else recently buy some and have this issue? They had been discounting a lot recently, makes me wonder if they decided to lower quality save costs.

CrinklySiren

I bought some a while back and they've changed a lot, I actually feel like they use to crinkle a lot more than they do now, and they're also mildly flawed in creation... not to mention they arent as thick as they use to be and like you said don't hold or hold up as much as they use to. I guess that explains why the company website is constantly marking down the price exaggeratedly.

Also, the exterior plastic seems to have gotten weaker, every time i wear one these days if I pull it too tight it literally RIPS the plastic that the tape is pulling.. and the fluff comes out. The plastic outer shell has reduced in quality significantly.

I agree, The plastic itself is thin and not as strong. I have had the plastic rip open on me and leaked on my bed. I haven't purchased from them anymore and this diaper doesn't compare to NASA, cause if it did the astronauts would be screwed big time

I have also had issues with the plastic on these diapers ripping. I don't understand how these could be considered to be premium diapers when the plastic on cheap diapers holds up better than that of the Wellness Brief.

There are far superior diapers one can buy for what the Wellness Briefs cost. I am quite fond of the Abena M4, but I am going to give the Bambino Bianco a try.

Bambinos do well for holding a lot and thickness is a lot as well. I am going to try some Molicare Supers since they have come down in price and have wanted to give them a go for a while. Might get some tena maxi slips when the new case is through. It really sucks when a diaper company decides it doesn't mind making diapers leak more.

My last case of wellness had the half padding in the rear missing diagonally. I thought it was a fluke and ignored it. I just reordered today and will see if their any better.

Simply put: they suck. I won't be buying them again. They barely hold three wettings, they feel soaked after the first, the leakguards are nearly ineffectual, and I can't stand that plastic smell that they have. Unique wellness along with molicare and abena, seem to have taken a dive in terms of quality. Dry 24/7 seems to be the only ones who haven't compromised quality, but with their new factory, we shall see

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFox View Post
    I have also had issues with the plastic on these diapers ripping. I don't understand how these could be considered to be premium diapers when the plastic on cheap diapers holds up better than that of the Wellness Brief.

There are far superior diapers one can buy for what the Wellness Briefs cost. I am quite fond of the Abena M4, but I am going to give the Bambino Bianco a try.
    Just be sure not to overload the bellismo. Didn't take much to split a huge hole in the center. Surprised since I put loaded a tena slip maxi past what i did to that bellismo and it didn't sag or split.

kayley

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Just be sure not to overload the bellismo. Didn't take much to split a huge hole in the center. Surprised since I put loaded a tena slip maxi past what i did to that bellismo and it didn't sag or split.
    In the last case I had of them, there was one bag of Bellisimos that didn't swell as much, or hold as much, would leak if I sat, and a couple tore at the tapes. ...I was very sad, but it seemed to be only that bag. The other 5 bags were fine, and the case I'm using now has been fine so far.

I recently had a case of them and I was not at all impressed. I actually ended up selling unopened bags on ebay because they were so disappointing.
    Didn't recoup my money at all but I did not think highly of them.