Thread: AB/DL RP forum...

Default AB/DL RP forum...

Hey everybody

I've been thinking of making an RP forum that's AB/DL themed. I've RPed on many other boards before and even managed a couple. I've been thinking, since I've never actually found one that was AB/DL themed, of making one.

Is there anybody else out there that likes to RP that might be interested? Like maybe we could brainstorm or something and develop a plot and setting? I'm kinda good at that, but it's always much more fun to work with someone on ideas and what not. ^^

I'd be interested in it, I've always liked to RP and I'd be interested in a forum-wide RP board based on ABDLism, if anybody else is interested of course

Quote Originally Posted by Alex808DL View Post
    I've been thinking of making an RP forum that's AB/DL themed. I've RPed on many other boards before and even managed a couple. I've been thinking, since I've never actually found one that was AB/DL themed, of making one.
    Is there something preventing ABDL roleplays in the roleplaying thread we have now?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex808DL View Post
    Hey everybody

Is there anybody else out there that likes to RP that might be interested? Like maybe we could brainstorm or something and develop a plot and setting? I'm kinda good at that, but it's always much more fun to work with someone on ideas and what not. ^^
    We already have a section here for just that! Go nuts!

http://www.adisc.org/forum/roleplay/

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    We already have a section here for just that! Go nuts!

http://www.adisc.org/forum/roleplay/
    I think he means a new forum specifically for ABDL roleplay. Under the assumption that creating a forum for it would spur more such RPs.

Ahhh, so there is an board designated for RP here. XD Unfortunately I can't see it until I level up.

But, what I had in mind was an RP Forum centered around a storyline or plot involving ABDLs. I've RPed on many boards, most are based off of an Anime or a TV Series, but I have RPed on a few that were not based on any of the such. Like I've RPed on a Few High School themed ones and even a Renaissance themed one. I've never seen one that was centered around ABDLs. I have a few ideas that could be used to create and help develop a storyline and plot, but I'd like to have input from any and everyone interested. ^_^

So what I had in mind for a theme was making the RP centered on some kind of academy or institute, in which Diapers are mandatory. I originally had an idea for storyline/plot in which the RP took place at a Mansion turned into a kind of research or medical institute in which all of the patients or residents are to be diapered 24/7. However, I'd like to hear if you guys have any ideas. I can work with about almost anything, so don't be shy to share your ideas.
    Last edited by Alex808DL; 07-Jun-2013 at 14:18.