Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Trans and Incontinence

  1. #1

    Default Trans and Incontinence

    Hi,



    Trans* increases changes for bettwetting and incontince or worsens existing incontince.



    HRT and the cutting through the muscle increases the risk of permantly wearing diapers.



    Instead of becoming a mature attractive woman you are diapered like a three year old girl who cannot controll herself.



    Sascha
    Last edited by rusalka; 03-Jun-2013 at 14:18.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by saschadzg View Post
    Hi,



    Trans* increases changes for bettwetting and incontince or worsens existing incontince.



    HRT and the cutting through the muscle increases the risk of permantly wearing diapers.



    Instead of becominf a mature attactive woman you are diapered like a three year old girl who cannot controll herself.



    Sascha
    please let me say that as a post-op, i think that i understand where you are coming from on this.
    is this what happened to you? and if so, does it make you angry....

  3. #3

    Default

    I'm a trans and I'm totally incontinant and have worn diapers my whole life. 24/7

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by saschadzg View Post
    Hi,



    Trans* increases changes for bettwetting and incontince or worsens existing incontince.



    HRT and the cutting through the muscle increases the risk of permantly wearing diapers.



    Instead of becoming a mature attractive woman you are diapered like a three year old girl who cannot controll herself.



    Sascha
    I am sorry we are here to help though in anyway we can, but just venting is not going to fix anything even though it temporarily relieves stress.

  5. #5

    Default

    i'm really sorry =(

    i don't think that this is true for all though.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    please let me say that as a post-op, i think that i understand where you are
    Actually it is a self fullfilling prophecy coming true. What I do not like is that many just want a girl who just sometimes wears diapers and not too much. Diapers during vaction, party with friends are then considered shameful, too much work, etc.

    On the other hand, they complain of not finding their dream diaper girl.

    What I hope for, is more understanding for an incontinent post OP partner. Not everybody dares to say openly: My girl frriend needs diapers like a three year old (and it consider it sexy when I am on my kink).

    Remember, that your girl friend has no choice.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by saschadzg View Post
    Actually it is a self fullfilling prophecy coming true. What I do not like is that many just want a girl who just sometimes wears diapers and not too much. Diapers during vaction, party with friends are then considered shameful, too much work, etc.

    On the other hand, they complain of not finding their dream diaper girl.

    What I hope for, is more understanding for an incontinent post OP partner. Not everybody dares to say openly: My girl frriend needs diapers like a three year old (and it consider it sexy when I am on my kink).

    Remember, that your girl friend has no choice.
    there have always been a certain minority of males out there who seek-out trans-folk to get their freak-on with (what ever that freak may be for the given male). we as a community seem to be a target for that sort of behavior.... there is even a famous ADISC member who promotes this view of us by their involvement in the adult video sector (their personal choice of course). and it is a little talked about fact of SRS that complications like IC can result.... (along with many other un-talked about side effects).

    these sort of things would often be the subject in post-op support groups. but it's hard to find a local one any more. personally, i don't embrace being IC, it's simply a fact that i must work around and control. and i do better at it some times than at others. and when ever i can a younger transexual who is headed for SRS, i do.... i honestly answer all of their questions so they don't go into it blind.

    there are so very few post-ops out there that it's never going to be a common subject that everyone is up-to-date on. but the surgery is getting better year after year, and for those of us who need it, what else can we do....

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    there have always been a certain minority of males out there who seek-out trans-folk to get their freak-on with (what ever that freak may be for the given male). we as a community seem to be a target for that sort of behavior.... there is even a famous ADISC member who promotes this view of us by their involvement in the adult video sector (their personal choice of course). and it is a little talked about fact of SRS that complications like IC can result.... (along with many other un-talked about side effects).

    That is mostly the case with pre OP attracting that sort of males. ADHD, spinal problems, my special regimen of HRT and overweight are additional co-factors for IC besides SRS.

    I am open about it in the German scene, local groups know, after I was blackmailed I outed myself. Maybe I will be at the next larger trans* symposium in Germany and not stay at home because of my additional diaper luggage.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by saschadzg View Post
    That is mostly the case with pre OP attracting that sort of males. ADHD, spinal problems, my special regimen of HRT and overweight are additional co-factors for IC besides SRS.

    I am open about it in the German scene, local groups know, after I was blackmailed I outed myself. Maybe I will be at the next larger trans* symposium in Germany and not stay at home because of my additional diaper luggage.
    when i and my spouse (also transexual) started going back to the local Tacoma area trans-support meetings some time back (after a long hiatus), i immediately announced at check-in that i was, and had been dealing with incontinence for decades... owing to my being post-op. and that at times i wore diapers as required. of course, it's not like i wasn't fairly well known in the Seattle/Tacoma trans community. but there are always new faces at the groups, and i feel that it's important that this problem is out in the (trans) public's eye as it effects all us trans folks. that why questions can be openly asked, and answered.

    there was a time when i kept it to myself, but not any more....

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by saschadzg View Post
    ...Instead of becoming a mature attractive woman you are diapered like a three year old girl who cannot controll herself.
    Actually, since most little girls are completely potty-trained by two-and-a-half, AKA 30 months (33 months for me, which is part of why I consider myself a "boy," especially since it was bowel training that slowed me down the most), you should've said a "two-year-old girl who cannot control herself." Women have stronger bowels, although their bladders weaken during childbirth and menopause, so you're right in that it is not very "feminine" or "mature" to wear diapers. And some young women will only wear thongs at that, which is yet another reason why I consider myself "male."

Similar Threads

  1. trans
    By clip12 in forum Sissy / Girls
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-May-2013, 21:48
  2. Any other trans people here?
    By whitefox in forum Sissy / Girls
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 19-May-2013, 07:12
  3. Trans in the dorms.
    By babyemo in forum Sissy / Girls
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 17-Aug-2012, 05:33
  4. Came out to a friend as trans today
    By Transponyprincess in forum Sissy / Girls
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 19-Jul-2012, 23:30
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-Jun-2012, 03:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.