View Poll Results: How involved/extreme is your ABDL'ism?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll

3 4.48%

1 1.49%

2 2.99%

4 5.97%

6 8.96%

6 8.96%

3 4.48%

3 4.48%

8 11.94%

7 10.45%

2 2.99%

6 8.96%

4 5.97%

2 2.99%

2 2.99%

1 1.49%

4 5.97%

0 0%

1 1.49%

2 2.99%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A different kind of Mature Topics poll. How involved are you?

Default A different kind of Mature Topics poll. How involved are you?

I thought I would pose this question in opposition to the usual relative 'stern' nature of Mature Topics.

How involved are you in the world of ABDL'ism?

The spectrum can go from being mildly interested to extreme measures.

Since this poll is based on a scale of 1-20 it only pertains to your own interpretation.

Things to consider:

-most lower numbers could refer to being interested in or using diapers
    -middle spectrum could include a lifestyle of fantasy involved with ABDL
    -higher numbers could include being fixed in the lifesyle and could include an extreme of absorbed level of it or accelerated fixation on it's taboo nature.

Since it is a climbing scale it is left up to your own definition of what your number is.

Although this is merely a fun poll I wanted to keep it in Mature Topics as it could include mature material.
    Last edited by ilostthesheriff; 03-Jun-2013 at 07:57.

I'd say I'm an 8.

P.S. Is 21 reserved for a certain denizen, whose name is a manipulation of Pikachu?

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    I'd say I'm an 8.

P.S. Is 21 reserved for a certain denizen, whose name is a manipulation of Pikachu?
    Lol. Well not specifically. I believe there are (maybe) more extreme examples.

Well, that's something that needs to be charted - Distaste levels for certain members of the community whose actions reflect rather...poorly, on the community as a whole. Seems like it'd be a fun time, and something to laugh at.

My ABDLism is involved, but not extreme... I'm not sure how to put it in numbers :-s

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    Well, that's something that needs to be charted - Distaste levels for certain members of the community whose actions reflect rather...poorly, on the community as a whole. Seems like it'd be a fun time, and something to laugh at.
    I agree. But definitions are not required here.

Level 4? I have a fetish for wearing and using diapers, but I wouldn't say it's a major part of my life or a "lifestyle". Without meaning to be too graphic, it's a way of sexual release, much like playing the devil's clarinet.

For future reference, I recommend some sort of legend (as in "1 - Very Uninvolved/Never think about it" and "20 - Extremely Involved/Can't focus on anything else"). At least apply those to the top and bottom so that people are aware of which side of the scale is which. Also, I presume "0 - Not an ABDL/No Interest" is simply left off because it's presumed that everyone on here is at least slightly interested in ABDLism?

I decided I'm likely a 9. In other words, I feel pretty vulnerable at times and, if I had the right partner and situation, would consider going pretty regressed for at least a day or two each week. It is also a part of my sexuality and something I feel I must indulge in doing (wearing in general) at least once each day or I'd feel weird. I just wouldn't anticipate ever being a full-time baby or anything. The lifestyle is really an afterthought much of the time, but that doesn't mean it's out of my conscious mind. It's usually at the fringe, trying to seep its way deeper inside every once in a while.

hmmm... i'd say I'm about a 9 too, but being a Furry on the other hand gives my rather boring existence both meaning and purpose, so in that category i'd be about a 15. I wear my tail almost constantly (except when I'm in public...or the shower:P) and am saving up money for my next convention, which will be IFC in August.

I'd say I'm at a 15.

I think about/desire to wear them a lot, and I'm involved in a long distance relationship with a "mommy" with whom I have to ask permission to change my diaper. That's been going on for about a year or more, I suppose. We've also done lengthy diaper-punishment sessions over the internet (where I'm forced to wear for a week at a time (excluding work) - so far we haven't done anything longer). There ARE times where I don't wear at home (other than to bed), but more often than not as soon as I get home from work, I get changed into a diaper.

I have the same binge/purge cycle as most people - there are times where it REALLY interests me and I obsess about it, and it's all I can think about - most of the time it is something that often crosses my mind, but I don't obsess - and there are times (usually after a week long punishment) where I don't really have any interest at all.