Thread: Introduction XD

Default Introduction XD

Hello everybody,

You can call me Alex(although not my real name, I would like it to be) I consider myself a DL, but I do have some AB tendencies. I'm 23 y/o and I live in Hawaii. It's quite hard to find others here in my state that are into diapers, kinda unfortunate :/ but oh well.

How it all started with me, was I used to be a bed wetter and one day my Grandparents got tired of having to wash the sheets and bedding when I used to spend the weekends at their house, so they bought me goodnites. Eventually, they ended up buying a pack of depend fitted briefs for me because the store had run out of goodnites. I've always kinda had an interest in diapers for the longest time, I was potty trained a bit late and I was a bed wetter most of earlier years, I remember wearing pullups to bed after I was finally toilet trained, but then I guess I grew out of them and My mom didn't buy them anymore. I just had to learn how to wash my own bedding.

But anyway, I can remember how embarrassed I felt when my grandparents first bought me the goodnites. I was already a bit of an outcast in school and it made me feel a little more insecure about myself and afraid of being found out. When They bought me the pack of Depend fitted briefs, I was even more embarrassed because it was more diaper like and it made a lot of noise when I walked or moved. At the same time I was actually kinda enjoying too... I guess I was confused lol.

Anyway as I discovered the internet and learned more about my issue and that I wasn't alone in the world, I gradually grew more comfortable with myself and I even started secretly buying my own diapers with my allowance and hiding them under my bed.

Now days, I still buy and wear when I can, but I keep it a secret from nearly everyone. I've been also trying to search for others especially in Hawaii, but with very little success.

I got lost in my little introduction, XD Sorry I didn't mean to type so much, but I guess it'll do.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Thank you for sharing your story. When your grandparents bough you the Depend briefs, did they show you how to put them on? I wouldn't think a kid used to Goodnites would know how to put on a tape-on diaper.

Hi Alex,

What do you like to do in your spare time?

Are you working? What is your occupation?

What music do you like to listen to?

Think that's enough questions for now!

A very warm welcome from me!

CV x

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Thank you for sharing your story. When your grandparents bough you the Depend briefs, did they show you how to put them on? I wouldn't think a kid used to Goodnites would know how to put on a tape-on diaper.
    I was about 11 or 12 by the time they had bought me the depend, but no they didn't show me how and at that time I certainly didn't want them to, I was still a bit embarrassed about everything from bed wetting to having to wear goodnites, yet at the same time I was very curious and I actually wanted to re-experience the memories of plastic backed tape diapers. I suppose it was mixed feelings :/
    But, I figured out how to put it on properly on my own by reading the instructions on the bag, although I only used 4 of the 6 tapes for the first few times.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainVimes View Post
    Hi Alex,

What do you like to do in your spare time?

Are you working? What is your occupation?

What music do you like to listen to?

Think that's enough questions for now!

A very warm welcome from me!

CV x
    Sorry, I only read the sticky advising on how to post an introduction, after I already did.

But...

In my spare time, I like to Hang with my friends, Play Airsoft, Role Play on forums, Play video games, watch Box sets of shows, and read from time to time(if I have the time). I read mostly Adventure and action books, but If it's a good read, I'll read it. XD

Work? Yes I do. I'm presently a Security Guard, but I'm working on becoming a Cop.

As for Music? Hmmmmmm I like a lot of types of music. Everything from Band, Marches, and Anthems to Classic rock, Alternative, Jrock, Jpop, as well as Cultural and reggae. It usually has to strike something in me that lures me to like it.

Thank you both for the warm welcome! ^_^

There's lots more about me, but it would probably fill a book. lol XD So in time, I hope to make friends.