Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bambino diapers in uk

Default bambino diapers in uk

Hi, i recently bought some bambinos size medium (because that was the only size) but theyre too big, i need smaller ones! the problem is i live in the uk and there doesnt seem to be many suppliers since theyre made in the US...i think
    anyway does anyone know where i could get some small size bambinos or a similar alternative??

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybrat View Post
    Hi, i recently bought some bambinos size medium (because that was the only size) but theyre too big, i need smaller ones! the problem is i live in the uk and there doesnt seem to be many suppliers since theyre made in the US...i think
    anyway does anyone know where i could get some small size bambinos or a similar alternative??
    First of all, what size if your waist?

For an alternative you could try secure x-plus small, I heard they are almost identical to bambinos. That is what I am planning on trying next purchase.

my waist size is 28 inches, im pretty sure of that because all my jeans are 28'' or 26'' even.
    the secure x-plus diapers sound good from reviews ive read, might try and find a good source for them somewhere

Actually europe has a lot of brands of diapers the US does not have, and which of most I have heard are far superior than our store selection.

my waist size is 28 inches, im pretty sure of that because all my jeans are 28'' or 26'' even.
    the secure x-plus diapers sound good from reviews ive read, might try and find a good source for them somewhere

i am 16, and 30 or 32 waist....and i am not large, and kinda small :s

Yep, sounds like small is the right size for you. Secure x-plus and Bambinos are identical except for the design on the front panel and they are both made in China. I have found that the Secures are about $10 a case cheaper than Bambinos.

cool thanks for the help im going to try to try find someplace that sells secure x-plus with discreet shipping, but why do they have to have the stupid wetness indicator strip on them?! grr whats wrong with plain white

Because They are made for people who will use them for a long time and may not notice.