Thread: Intro thingy

Default Intro thingy

I totally forgot I had an account here. Guess life has been a bit busy. But I got this thing in my email saying that I had to type something into the intro. Then I found this neat little other thingy that will make it easier. So that's what I am doing.

1) I'm JustAlilDiviant.

2) What brings you here? I'm here to make friends. I'm a DL.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? I like reading and swimming. I love to paint and create stuff.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here? I guess just looking around and meeting friends. I'm a little shy. I'd rather know more about this site than jumping right in and introducing myself. If you want you can look at my profile more when I put more on there.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAlilDeviant View Post
    I totally forgot I had an account here. Guess life has been a bit busy. But I got this thing in my email saying that I had to type something into the intro. Then I found this neat little other thingy that will make it easier. So that's what I am doing.

1) I'm JustAlilDiviant.

2) What brings you here? I'm here to make friends. I'm a DL.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? I like reading and swimming. I love to paint and create stuff.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here? I guess just looking around and meeting friends. I'm a little shy. I'd rather know more about this site than jumping right in and introducing myself. If you want you can look at my profile more when I put more on there.
    Hey there JuseAlilDeviant

ADISC is a great place to make friends! Lots of people on here love to read, I'm not much of a reader myself though :P

So you like art? Is your favourite medium painting? I love art, but never went into it past high school. Despite that I went into a very "artistic" science (Computer Science), so I guess that counts a little :P

I've taken some computer art courses I suppose (Computer Graphics (OpenGL), Processing (Algorithmic art language)).

Hope to hear more from you soon! Don't be shy around here, everyone is so friendly

- Lobie