Thread: Right and Wrong/Good and Evil?; Who can truly say?

Default Right and Wrong/Good and Evil?; Who can truly say?

I Say Being Good and Helping out when possible.The First step is freedom of spiritual without organized religious organizations trying to impose each of their views on everyone else.
    That a control-attitude by religious organizations and governments is responsible for both the chaotic and lackadaisical responses of the world's inhabitants. Energies should be attuned more to population control and making changes for a happy,positive life. Each culture,race,country,and planet should care for itself and ask for help from others only when disaster hits. Invasions and war must end. No culture,race,country,planet is as it as it was in the beginning due to the movement of groups,natural disasters,and many poor choices made by religious and national leaders. It is therefore time to forget what happened in the past (except for the lessons learned) and go forward from from this point. There never was isn't now, and never will be "one path for everyone",whether one is speaking of government,spirituality,ways of thinking,or how anyone thinks about any particular subject. "All on Earth are part of an automatic diversity,as it should be,"That fact should be realized as truth and accepted.This also applies to all people on Earth and
    We should accept and apply these ideas by mutual consent,after experiencing thousands of years of violent history of that of Earth. In doing this,we can bring the earth's very existence back from the brink of total disintegration. Knowing this is the truth but realizing that we should not dare impose this truth by force.

Please if you have any thoughts on this matter,please share them.
    Last edited by SennkohCoola; 03-Jun-2013 at 02:07. Reason: Spelling Errors

Good questions.

Quote Originally Posted by SennkohCoola View Post
    I Say Being Good and Helping out when possible.
    Humanitarianism. A wholly good idea.

The First step is freedom of spiritual without organized religious organizations trying to impose each of their views on everyone else.
    That a control-attitude by religious organizations and governments is responsible for both the chaotic and lackadaisical responses of the world's inhabitants.
    I don't perceive that religion is trying to impose spiritual views on the population but rather trying to hold their ground on preventing spiritual freedoms from being imposed upon or disappearing alttogether.

I believe there are as many representing their side on both sides of such issues. It is not lackadaisical or unfettered by any approach.

Energies should be attuned more to population control and making changes for a happy,positive life.
    This I find frightening by any standard. You state such things as population control as apportioned by government but disregard personal freedoms to raise a family in any denominatioin and state this as "making changes for a happy positive life??' This is as much control against the freedom of religion as it is against personal freedom to express ones personal views or lifestyle. Completely derogative.

Edit: As I read this again I may have sensed the notion to prevent unwanted births. If this is the intention stated then I can support it only before-conception not after-conception. Lack of parenting does not dismiss recklessness.

Each culture,race,country,and planet should care for itself and ask for help from others only when disaster hits. Invasions and war must end. No culture,race,country,planet is as it as it was in the beginning due to the movement of groups,natural disasters,and many poor choices made by religious and national leaders. It is therefore time to forget what happened in the past (except for the lessons learned) and go forward from from this point. There never was isn't now, and never will be "one path for everyone",whether one is speaking of government,spirituality,ways of thinking,or how anyone thinks about any particular subject. "All on Earth are part of an automatic diversity,as it should be,"That fact should be realized as truth and accepted.This also applies to all people on Earth and
    We should accept and apply these ideas by mutual consent...
    By your own accord you state how diverse human nature is and in the following sentences state how we should be stationed to mutual consent. Stated as if we are diverse but should adhere to one law. The Beatle's sang about this idea but were sadly only relevant in a drug-induced wave of ideals that was only supported by Hippies. Peace may seem like an AWESOME attainable idea when you are high on narcotics.

The reality is a bit more of a learning-curve that just a few chapters in a history book.

,after experiencing thousands of years of violent history of that of Earth. In doing this,we can bring the earth's very existence back from the brink of total disintegration. Knowing this is the truth but realizing that we should not dare impose this truth by force.
    I don't believe we are at the brink of total disintigration. The earth is more peacefull now than it has ever been in recorded history.
    Last edited by ilostthesheriff; 03-Jun-2013 at 10:02.

Well I quote everything from my Body,Mind,Spirit/Magick Dragon Book that is called Mystical Dragon Magick Teachings Of The Five Inner Rings by D.J. Conway by the author of Dancing with Dragons From Llewellyn's bestselling of Dancing with Dragons. Soar to Greater Heights with Dragon Magick Take your dragon magick to the highest level.From Apprentice to Enchanter,Shaman,to Warrior and finally culminating as Mystic,the five levels of initiation to high dragon magick are decoded in this companion to celebrated author D.J. Conway's bestselling of Dancing with Dragons. On your journey though each of the Inner Rings
    you will be guided along a higher path of spiritual consciousness while your spell-work is strengthened and enhanced. Discover how to attract dragons, draw on their legendary energy and, wisdom,partner with them as co-magician. Incorporate herbal spells,choose appropriate ritual tools and codes, and find magickal color associations. You will also learn many practical methods for working dragon magick-using amulets and talismans,planetary powers,divination,crystals,healing,astral
    projection,scrying,and more.
    Praise for Dancing with Dragons
    "A unique,one-of-a-kind tome and a welcome addition to the growing body of metaphysical lore.
    A personal devotion and an academic work of the highest order. Dragon-Lovers everywhere will like this book."
    A native of the Pacific Northwest,D.J. Conway has studied metaphysical subjects for over 40 years.
    Her quest for knowledge has covered aspect of Paganism,Wicca,New Age,and Eastern philosophies. Conway is the author of numerous books,including the best selling Dancing with Dragons,the precursor to Mystical Dragon Magick. In 1998,she was voted Best Wiccan and New Age author by Silver Chalice, a Pagan Magazine.
    Last edited by SennkohCoola; 04-Jun-2013 at 12:40. Reason: spelling errors

I had no idea such a thing existed. I am a bit taken-back as your original post did not hint at a mere notion of it.

Best wishes to you.

There is no such thing as a truly universal right or wrong, it is all decided on personal bias. What is right to one person may not be right for another. For example Stalin, Gandhi, Hitler, and Martin Luther King all had their own idea of what is good and what is bad, much of which was irreconcilable. This means that it is entirely socially formed rather than biologically formed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblesbp View Post
    There is no such thing as a truly universal right or wrong, it is all decided on personal bias. What is right to one person may not be right for another. For example Stalin, Gandhi, Hitler, and Martin Luther King all had their own idea of what is good and what is bad, much of which was irreconcilable. This means that it is entirely socially formed rather than biologically formed.
    Help me to better understand and follow your argument.