Thread: Hey

Default Hey

So.. I'm a typical small town person, and I'm from new england. I just graduated college with degrees in finance and economics.

and I've also got a thing for ab/dl stuff kinda

besides that, I speak my mind and I enjoy conversing with people. I live on a 1000+ acre farm and I enjoy the life .. I was on the equestrian team in college and I ran cross county, I also love music and used to be in a band, but I really love the classics. Additionally I also love reading and I work at a summer camp in the next town over.

I'd like to meet people and involve myself with this topic a little, and thanks for letting me join your community.

Hi there, farmgirl! I hope you're doing really well, and I certainly hope you feel welcome here. I, too, grew up in a small town in the Northeast and love outdoors - and also music . I hope you feel welcome here, and I'm glad you love all kinds of music. Me, too!

If you have any questions feel free to ask or search the forums. There is lots of good information here, and there are many helpful people, too! Welcome, again!

Thanks! and I do love almost all kinds of music btw, I sing and play the cello.

What kind of farm do you live on?

I farm 2000 acres of corn, rice, soybeans, and wheat in Missouri.

Hello, congratulations on your recent graduation. I hope your degree takes you wherever you would like to go. Is it hard to live in a small town and have your interests?

Howdy, farmgirl, and welcome to ADISC! I hope you meet some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

It sounds like you've really got your head screwed on straight for someone so young. Keep up the great work, I'm sure life has a lot to offer you.

Stay dry and happy!