Thread: Intro

Default Intro

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the scene, and so is my girlfriend.
    I signed up to connect with others, get more involved with the scene, attend events, and learn tips from others.

My biggest passion is photography and filmmaking, especially shooting live concert, dark surrealism, and poetic experimental. I'm interested dissolving the gap of safety between the viewer and the screen and using various psychoanalytical methodologies to confront/engage the viewer.

I'm also into various genres of music (djent, post-rock, rockabilly, etc), going to new places, beer tasting, and trying ethnic food. Both my girlfriend and I are about 95% vegetarian for ethic and health reasons, I am willing to try anything once to experience it.

Any questions or interest in chatting,
    feel free to message me!

Hi there KevyV, welcome to ADISC.

You seem like a pretty cool person, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of like-minded people here. I am curious though: what got you and your girlfriend interested in the scene? I ask since you said you are both new.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here!