Thread: Buying attends in stores (not online)

Default Buying attends in stores (not online)

Hi there,
    I was trying to find out whether there's the possibility to get a pack of attends with waistband at a store.
    My wife an I are going on our honeymoon to the US, and as the tradition goes, I'll get a local pack of diapers each trip. Since we are going to the US I really want to try those attends with waistband diapers.
    I don't want them to be delivered to our hotel nor do I need a delivery of 4 packs. Since I read some good and some bad opinions I thought that it would be a lot easier to try them and form my own opinion.
    Stores like cvs, Walgreens, publix don't seem to sell them.

Are there other kind of stores/ pharmacies where these diapers can be bought?

Preferably in New York City.

Thanks in advance

You can go to the Attends web site and check on where the nearest sellers are by typing in the local zipcode. It will comeback and tell you where the sellers are located.

Actually, you can order them on WalMart.COM using the "site-to-store" option and pick them up at the store if you want.
    Many of the chain drug stores (CVS, WALGREENS) have similar procedures (though you may have to call the store to arrange it).