Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come help with a Petition

Exclamation Come help with a Petition

I just started a Petition to help companies realize we need more good small diapers. This is not for AB reasons, we just need a better selection of small diapers. Please come help me by signing here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/388/9...ntinent-brief/

I also want to thank MeTaLMaNN1983 for the idea and support.

I need to go to work, but when I get back I plan to make the information posted better.

If you sign thank you, I am sure the majorty of the samll community will thank you as well.

I've signed it, but when you get back, you've definitely have to fix the grammar mistakes to make it more attractive.

Once you do that, you can push this survey to other like minded websites. You can even go into true incontinence and bedwetting forums and spread the petition.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I've signed it, but when you get back, you've definitely have to fix the grammar mistakes to make it more attractive.

Once you do that, you can push this survey to other like minded websites. You can even go into true incontinence and bedwetting forums and spread the petition.
    Yea I had to rush because I was about to be late for work and my job is more important lol.

edit:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    ok I have fixed the petition, after spending a lot of time on it, and seeing what my friends say about it.

Edit 2:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you all for helping. My friend says the reason why most abdls are not helping me is because they do not understand the situation, so I will explain what I have been though. I hope you all well see then.

Like I have said before, I have tried tons of small diapers. When abena went over to cloth, I emailed them just like everyone else did, but I feel betrayed that the company simply ignored the small community. The new cloth back abena s4 leaks through the product way before it is even at its full capacity, and the diaper gets extremely loose, because of the Velcro tapes. This leads to more chances of leaking. I tried atns, but those have a extremely weird fit for different people. I then proceeded to testing out the famous molicare diaper. I had high hopes for this diaper, but I soon realized the small is not as good as the mediums at all. If you notice the small molicare diaper absorbency is a lot lower then a size medium, but then if you look at the medium to a large, they are close in range to the absorbency drop from larges to mediums. I even tried going up to mediums to see if I could wear one , but the tapes ended up overlapping/touching. Most mediums ran up way to high. Like I sit here wondering why you guys will not support me. The whole community came together when abena was going to switch to cloth and we got something done about it. If you all could just do the same for us, we could get something done. How would you like it if all of a sudden every medium had half of its absorbency, had loose tapes, went cloth backing that leaked, and you were forced to buy it because that is all you had. You would want something changed. Also this has nothing to do with bambinos at all. I simply just want companies to make better small sized diapers. I just do not like how I have to sit here day and night reading post and reviews about such great diapers, that I can never have. I also think we should have different reviews for different sizes.
    Last edited by kratox; 03-Jun-2013 at 06:25.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am going to start up a poll, where you can vote. I have had some people tell me they do not want to sign up because ask for to much information, even though it says its private and you have the option to block your name. I will post it in here later, right now I am busy trying to multitask.

I agree there needs to be better small diapers. I used ATN small once but it was slightly tight, but mediums are too big.

CrinklySiren

I dont use small diapers but I signed it anyway

i dont use small either but i also signed it. i know the feeling kratox in had a similar problem with mediums but nowhere as bad your experience.

signed as well though I am medium to large

There is a significant size range that companies choose not to provide for. Small size adult diapers are few in variety and quality. While these companies boast maximum protection, it's not saying much. They are just offering a product that says this is the best protection that you will be able to get from this company.

While I am not in the small waist size range, I can understand the frustration of not having a properly fitting, functional diaper that not only people like us, but incontinent people alike that do not have a dependable product to stick to.

Abena, all together, has significantly degraded their products. The over all quality is nothing what it used to be, the removal of the waistband itself is another way for Abena to make their products cheaper to make, but not adjust prices.

People should join this effort to encourage companies to make a capable product whether it effects you or not.

Not only can Bambino make a quality small style diaper for people like us, but they can introduce a small size for their Total Dry line of products as well for incontinence sufferers. They can make this product as capable as their other sizes of products with increased capacity like Bambino's other products.

Oversized products are ineffective because of gaps created because there is too much length of diaper and causes sagging and makes the diaper fold up in the middle width wise. Those gaps that are made by this causes an ineffective diaper by allowing liquid to easily escape. Leg gatherers and the folding of these diapers promotes this.

I ask this community to participate in this effort to provide a small size diaper that is capable and effective like these other sizes. There is a huge gap between toddler sized diapers and medium sized diapers. There's a large range of waist sizes that doesn't have hardly any kind of attention or care in this market.

What we need to do is gather a long list of names that is legit, informative, and suggestive to have and to display the need of products for a large amount of people that do not have access to effective small sized adult diapers.

Here is the argument, if you agree with this, participate and help create a voice.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Not only can Bambino make a quality small style diaper for people like us, but they can introduce a small size for their Total Dry line of products as well for incontinence sufferers. They can make this product as capable as their other sizes of products with increased capacity like Bambino's other products.
    I don't think this will happen because they did use to have a line of small sized diapers for their Classico and Bianco diapers, but it wasn't selling enough, so they stopped making them =/