Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mittens

Default Mittens

so I'm looking for some padded mittens, to instill a sense of helplessness when I regress. Anyone know of a good source? I saw these on ebay, but they don't seem like highest quality.
    Adult Baby Sissy Maid Fetish Padded Closed Fist Mittens | eBay

There was one a thread like this before. Restraining mittens are illegal to buy without a prescription in the USA. You will have to buy it from Germany and pay the nasty shipping fees to go with it. It will cost you over a hundred bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    There was one a thread like this before. Restraining mittens are illegal to buy without a prescription in the USA. You will have to buy it from Germany and pay the nasty shipping fees to go with it. It will cost you over a hundred bucks.
    Well they don't have to be locking, also medical stuff is just way to drab. So far the best thing I've seen is this Cosy n Dry - Adult Baby Locking Mittens - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More, though I was seeing if there were any other options.

Quote Originally Posted by onecrazyhonkey View Post
    Well they don't have to be locking, also medical stuff is just way to drab. So far the best thing I've seen is this Cosy n Dry - Adult Baby Locking Mittens - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More, though I was seeing if there were any other options.
    http://www.posey.com/Products/Posey-...tts__2819.aspx

These are the ones that I like and would love to have. They are seriously padded to prevent hands from doing pretty much anything.

They also have other high quality restraining equipment as well that it's pretty interesting as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shoop View Post
    Interesting about the law... wonder why that is?
    Probably some dumb thing about it being used to restrain people against their will. It's not illegal to own though.

Well,

I've found plenty of options...google works great...

Like...Hand Made Pure Leather Padded Fist Mitts Locking Post | eBay

Or...Locking Leather Hospital Mitts : The Asylum Store

Else cosy and dry too...

Hopefully these links are ok...I know we are plus 18 now...

Or if you adventurous...

You could easily build a mitten out of fleece and use just about anything to secure it...

If you want it more restrictive...place a mitten inside a mitten with a piece of foam rubber between...or even wood if you don't want any flexing...

You could go all out...buy some shape lock...SHAPELOCK

Boil it...its easily shaped...let it start to cool a bit till it won't hurt you...

You then could just have a helper or even yourself squish it and wrap it around your hand...

Once fully cooled...it's hard as a rock!

Cool stuff...I've used it for many things...and it's reusable as well...

So, now what road to take...

B

P.S. Shapelock is serious tough stuff...a 1/2" x 1/4" strip I cannot even think of breaking it...so small strips around your wrist as example will not break...

Just a word of warning...once it sets up...you will most likely have to cut it off...so keep that in mind...

Bigbabybret:

Intriguing - - -

QUOTE: Signature...I wont sign anything without my lawyer present!... :UNQUOTE

Very interesting how you would be able to sign something wearing mittens - especially the locking thumbless type !

Now that does create some issues !?!

Quote Originally Posted by babylock1 View Post
    Bigbabybret:

Intriguing - - -

QUOTE: Signature...I wont sign anything without my lawyer present!... :UNQUOTE

Very interesting how you would be able to sign something wearing mittens - especially the locking thumbless type !

Now that does create some issues !?!
    Yes, it's hard but it's amazing what you do without hands...

B

I have a pair of oven mitts in pink with very strong wide elastic on the wrists. They are hard to get on and even tougher to remove.
    They totally immobilise your hands from removing things you should not !
    Good for bondage but I like to feel my plastic / rubber pants !!
    They were from our local pound shop.