Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leak stories...

Default Leak stories...

How common is it to leak? Anyone have any leaking horror stories? How did you handle it? Or else tell about big leaks that turned out alright.

There was this one time, where there was a huge leak on a boat that no one thought could sink, but the leak was so big that it did sink.

There was this one vegetable, that's kinda white at the bottom and green at the top, it's tall and is used in cooking sometimes

That one leak that went all over the place, who would've though Miley Cyrus smoked marijuana.

Firefox keeps leaking my ram. D:< What a waste, leaking unused ram like that.

And now for a serious answer...No leaks, yet, but there is always that fear!

The sky opened up. Here comes the flood.

I've only leaked at home thank God...i think i would die of embarrassment in public....

Another serious answer: The quality and reliability of adult disposable diapers is quite variable. The saying "you get what you pay for" is especially applicable to adult diapers. The products produced by Abena, Tena, Molicare, Tranquility and a few other top brands are first rate. However, many other brands are not nearly as reliable. So if you want to avoid leaks, you need to find a high-quality product that fits you properly. You also need to monitor how wet the diaper is as time professes. Every diaper has a capacity and will leak if you exceed the capacity.

However, if you wear a high-quality product and do not exceed its capacity, leaks are very rare. I have severe urge incontinence and have been wearing 24/7/365 for the past 25 years or so. Over the past 5 years or so, I've had a leaky nighttime diaper once every 6 months or so. And I can't even remember the last time I daytime leak large enough to get my clothes wet enough that anyone might have noticed.