Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peeing in a diaper...

Default Peeing in a diaper...

Does your stomach/abdomen ever feel kind of weird or quezy when you pee in a diaper, like it isn't quite flowing naturally or something? Or do your eyes water? Maby I'm just weird...

No, not at all, but here's my strange thing. When I start to regress, and I can do it diapered or not diapered, I'll sneeze. It happens almost every time. The only thing that makes sense to me is that I had terrible allergy problems when I was little. I went through the tests and the shots, and it was a big deal. So if I'm laying in bed, getting ready to fall asleep and holding my teddy bear, and if I start to feel babyish....regressing....I sneeze.

No, but I get this warm, humid feeling in my crotch, almost like it's getting heavier... Okay, you know what, I'm not this much of a jerk. I'm in a super-sarcastic, slightly inebriated mood. : ) It's more of a smiley response I'm going for than a frowny response.

Nope none. I just feel my diaper getting wet and that's it and the warmth.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Nope none. I just feel my diaper getting wet and that's it and the warmth.
    Whoa! I get that too!!!

The first few times I ever wore, I think I got the feeling you are describing. Same as when I first peed in the same room as my parents, or the first time I peed in public. But, no, I can say that it has been several years since I've had that feeling.

dreamincoloring

I don't think it's anything to worry about. That kind of feeling has happened to me before, but usually only when I'm feeling nervous or stressed. It's gone away a lot since I first started wearing, though. Does it happen when you go normally too?

If you are pushing two hard trying to wet you can get that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by rawr1 View Post
    Does your stomach/abdomen ever feel kind of weird or quezy when you pee in a diaper, like it isn't quite flowing naturally or something? Or do your eyes water? Maby I'm just weird...
    Sounds like you're trying too hard. What position are you in when this happens?

Quote Originally Posted by polarbear12 View Post
    If you are pushing two hard trying to wet you can get that feeling.
    Yes, I think this is the reason I used to have that problem. I fully agree with this, you have to just let it flow out.