Thread: Hi, I'm new here! :)

Default Hi, I'm new here! :)

I joined earlier this year but never got around to introducing myself due to my computer crashing I'm sincerely sorry about that!
    So, let me start off with I'm an AB/LG for as long as I can remember, not that I'm so old hehe.
    A few years ago I was active in the AB/DL community, then I gave it a rest. Now I'm back for good if I have anything to do about it.
    More about myself... I'm mostly into the littles aspect of the AB/DL way of life, but some of the DL part, too. I love coloring (coloring books and finer art equally), reading, getting nerdy on history and science, and playing :3 I like a nostalgic video game or two, but I'm not a hardcore gamer. I'm really into European culture and I've traveled in Eastern Europe some. I speak Russian and Ukrainian along with English, but not so great as I'd like to. I still don't know how to call an adult baby in either one of those languages lol
    So now you know a little about me

Greetings and welcome! So glad you are here! It's good to have a fellow geek and traveler present. Hope you find this site enjoyable and satisfying. Where have you traveled in Eastern Europe? I have an affinity for the people there, also.

Hello! and thank you
    I have traveled to Ukraine and Russia so far, I see another trip to Ukraine and one to Turkey in my near future. I'm also interested in seeing Iceland, which I'll try to do soon as well. I love anything Viking and Iceland has some of the coolest festivals!

Quote Originally Posted by MalenkiDivchinka View Post
    I joined earlier this year but never got around to introducing myself due to my computer crashing I'm sincerely sorry about that!
    So, let me start off with I'm an AB/LG for as long as I can remember, not that I'm so old hehe.
    A few years ago I was active in the AB/DL community, then I gave it a rest. Now I'm back for good if I have anything to do about it.
    More about myself... I'm mostly into the littles aspect of the AB/DL way of life, but some of the DL part, too. I love coloring (coloring books and finer art equally), reading, getting nerdy on history and science, and playing :3 I like a nostalgic video game or two, but I'm not a hardcore gamer. I'm really into European culture and I've traveled in Eastern Europe some. I speak Russian and Ukrainian along with English, but not so great as I'd like to. I still don't know how to call an adult baby in either one of those languages lol
    So now you know a little about me
    What a username! does it mean something in your home language, or is it your name, or of other significance? (I'm using tapatalk so can't look at your profile whilst typing this)

What time in History is your favourite? I don't have a specific favourite but I remember we used to study the Victorian times a lot at my Primary school as the school opened then. On their 100th year birthday we had a fantastic Victorian day where we all dressed as Victorians, including the staff and did EVERYTHING like they did for the whole day, it was fun. One of my friends has a photo on facebook of the event, which I will find at some point, I currently have my account deactivated though, thanks to family issues. (Si's side, not mine) Incidentally, my Parents' house was built in 1905

What nostalgic games do you like?

Anyway... a very warm welcome from me, I'm sure you will fit in wonderfully!