Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much do you pee a day

Default How much do you pee a day

Okay, I know I was board yesterday. Kinda! However, I was reading a lot about incontinence and 90% can be cured unless its spinal cord injuries. I came across this article that says if you get up 2 or more times a night and or pee 8 or more times a day. This is me... Then I have an over active bladder. Hard for me to hold it. I wonder if me being born premature has anything to do with this.
    So, yesterday I kept track. I peed 23 times. I only had two cups of coffee and 4 glasses of water. I went to the gym and sweated out like crazy and played basketball for an hour after that.
    So.. I definitely have an over active bladder urge incontinence, which I already knew.
    Have any of you kept track. Just was curious what people's average was in this community.

In high school and middle school I really believe I had an overactive bladder. I would need to go like every hour and could never go for more than three hours. I guess I just kind of grew out of it because now I only pee like four times a day. I really think it was just a mental thing that I somehow switched off because I had a lot of anxiety issues back then.

I go about three times as much as a coworker. At home, I go more than my wife and kid. I'd say I go about 15 times a day. I also have had atrial fibrillation at times and when the heart is beating fast, the kidneys and bladder seem to respond.

I had to google that. I didn't know what that was. That doesn't sound good at all. Hopefully your doc keeps an eye on ya!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I go about three times as much as a coworker. At home, I go more than my wife and kid. I'd say I go about 15 times a day. I also have had atrial fibrillation at times and when the heart is beating fast, the kidneys and bladder seem to respond.

Today I've gone at least 8 times in a diaper and on the potty twice to poop. My liquid intake so far for the day has been 2 cups of coffee early this morning and one beer this afternoon.
    I don't drink anything when I eat my meals. Later on to day I'll have a little water when I take my meds and my 2nd beer this evening after my supper and I have my chores done. I'll
    probably pee at least 4 more times before I put on my overnight diaper.

Mine varies. I get days where I hardly pee at all and I have days where I can't seem to stop peeing. I think it depend son my fluid intake and if my body is getting rid of something, it makes more pee.

CrinklySiren

I usually go about 6 times a day. Rarely do I ever wake up in the middle of the night to go but sometimes i do. But yeah, 6 or 7 times a day for me i would say, but honestly it all depends on how much I drink :P and the same comment goes for when i go out with friends lol, I've had late nights with friends and peed maybe 7 times in 4 hours lol. Alcohol.

I probably go about 8 to 10 times a day, but I drink a lot of water to stay hydrated.

I don't know how many times I go a day- I will try and record for the next few days- but I believe it might sometimes be psychological, I often go and find I don't actually need to go. I think it is a security thing that stops me worrying about needing to go at inappropriate times. Interestingly, I think I've only started noticing this now I wear diapers more often then I ever used to.