Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two similar Plushies, different names?

Default Two similar Plushies, different names?

All of my plushies have names, as i'm sure that most of the everyone else here has as well. I have a small simba and a large simba though. Before when i had one, it was easy to just call him simba though, but now that i have two, it brings up the question.

If you have two plushies of the same character, would you give a different name to one?

Waiting some time can make a good name just pop up, it is like they're naming themselves somehow.

you could call the smaller one Simba junior and the big Simba senior

Yes, because they may be the same character or same animal or whatever, but they are different plushies and they deserve different names, like Simba (big one) and Simby (small one) Hope this helps.

PS or have one named Roger (please please please!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    Yes, because they may be the same character or same animal or whatever, but they are different plushies and they deserve different names, like Simba (big one) and Simby (small one) Hope this helps.

PS or have one named Roger (please please please!!!)
    Thats what i was kind of thinking. Whats the significance of Roger?

Quote Originally Posted by shoop View Post
    I like the Simba Simby.
    Simby is cute. Maybe i should call the small one that.

I'm in exactly the same situation, and I mean exactly the same. Simba is sitting on my bed, next to Simba. He's looking towards the luxury 'teddy apartments complex' (the coffee table) where he can see Simba. Oh, and Simba is there too, but he usually goes in my backpack.

The odd thing is, if I ask my daddy to pass me Simba, he invariably gets the right one!

Simbaby! XD

I have two identical Folkmanis wolf puppets because I got one as a gift after I already had one. I trimmed the newer one's whiskers short so I could tell them apart and gave him a different name. Older one was the pack leader- Amaroq, and the younger one got the name Silver.