Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Have to Rant Somewhere, Why not here? (sorry)

Default I Have to Rant Somewhere, Why not here? (sorry)

Ok, so my wife and I decided that I would take a break from wearing in the month of May. It's not big deal, except I'm haven't really gone a month without wearing since the first "Christian" counselor claimed that wearing diapers is like cross dressing. (no offense meant, if that's your deal.) But whatever, the time I take a break from it is no big deal...except the last couple of days, I start to obsess more and more, (I was thinking I would like to wear every day next week.) I'm not sure the time frame matters, be it 60 days, or 90 days, I'm sure that as I near the end of it, I'm going to fixate of my diaper fetish more and more. (I'm probably a vanilla AB in denial, but labels are labels. But then life worked put that I have my day off, wife at work, and it's the 31st. So I ask myself, do dates matter? I'm sure they do, but even though I'm going to wait until the 2nd to pick back up. I'm making great strides in convincing myself that I'm too ****ed up to have a family. Also, I am wondering if I would be willing to cut off my left hand if that would make me normal. (ok, I won't do that. maybe some fingers.) Anyway, it's super clear to me that the emotional energy that I spent thinking about this, and wondering why I'n this way, is not going to be worth it. It would have been better to just short my break a day or two, and not have the extra mental baggage. But YMMV, Have a good weekend everyone.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeybravo View Post
    Ok, so my wife and I decided that I would take a break from wearing in the month of May. It's not big deal, except I'm haven't really gone a month without wearing since the first "Christian" counselor claimed that wearing diapers is like cross dressing. (no offense meant, if that's your deal.) But whatever, the time I take a break from it is no big deal...except the last couple of days, I start to obsess more and more, (I was thinking I would like to wear every day next week.) I'm not sure the time frame matters, be it 60 days, or 90 days, I'm sure that as I near the end of it, I'm going to fixate of my diaper fetish more and more. (I'm probably a vanilla AB in denial, but labels are labels. But then life worked put that I have my day off, wife at work, and it's the 31st. So I ask myself, do dates matter? I'm sure they do, but even though I'm going to wait until the 2nd to pick back up. I'm making great strides in convincing myself that I'm too ****ed up to have a family. Also, I am wondering if I would be willing to cut off my left hand if that would make me normal. (ok, I won't do that. maybe some fingers.) Anyway, it's super clear to me that the emotional energy that I spent thinking about this, and wondering why I'n this way, is not going to be worth it. It would have been better to just short my break a day or two, and not have the extra mental baggage. But YMMV, Have a good weekend everyone.
    IMO, you need to stop limiting yourself because it will only make things worse =/ I honestly dont see how that makes much sense about how wearing diapers is like cross dressing >_> You shouldn't have to take breaks because you arent doing anything wrong. You're not too fucked up to have a family because I have a family. If you ate babies then it would be a different story, but you just have a different choice of underwear. You do need to have control and balance with this, but its a balance you have to come up with and you have to figure out.. not anyone else... and to be honest, even if your christian counselor said its like cross-dressing, it doesnt say anything in the bible about cross-dressing... so it shouldnt be a problem even if you were actually cross-dressing. Don't change for anyone, just set boundaries for yourself.

Sorry if you didnt want a response but you posted it in the forum so xD (for future reference, you could always post this rant on your blog instead.)

This may sound harsh, but here is how I see it.

You've committed to this by agreeing with your wife to give up wearing for the month. If you go back on your word and don't tell her, if she does find out, it'll be detrimental to your relationship. It'll bring up a whole new round of trust issues.

If you do decide to back out, and you do tell her, she may get upset that you're not carrying through with the promise that you made to her. I see this as the lesser of the two evils.

In the end, you're going to have to decide what means more to you. Your word to your wife, or your fetish.

Not meaning to offend, just being blunt.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    IMO, you need to stop limiting yourself because it will only make things worse =/ I honestly dont see how that makes much sense about how wearing diapers is like cross dressing >_> You shouldn't have to take breaks because you arent doing anything wrong. You're not too fucked up to have a family because I have a family. If you ate babies then it would be a different story, but you just have a different choice of underwear. You do need to have control and balance with this, but its a balance you have to come up with and you have to figure out.. not anyone else... and to be honest, even if your christian counselor said its like cross-dressing, it doesnt say anything in the bible about cross-dressing... so it shouldnt be a problem even if you were actually cross-dressing. Don't change for anyone, just set boundaries for yourself.

Sorry if you didnt want a response but you posted it in the forum so xD (for future reference, you could always post this rant on your blog instead.)
    For the record, I don't see that "Christian" wacko anymore, and I pray that his ministry is more than turning people away from Christianity. (I accidentally saw to much of "Hannibal Rising" at work, and so your comment about eating babies made me chuckle.) I'm not trying to change for just anyone, I'm trying to change for my wife. Anyhow, I'm going to cheer up, and go to my ultimate frisbee tourney this weekend.

CrinklySiren

I'm not trying to change for just anyone, I'm trying to change for my wife. Anyhow, I'm going to cheer up, and go to my ultimate frisbee tourney this weekend.
    lol @ the hannibal rising comment. But thats not exactly what I meant >_< I meant don't change for anyone, including your wife. I'm married too and my wife use to hate my little/abdl side, but the only reason she doesnt like it (which im assuming is the same reason yours wants to limit it) is because she doesnt understand it, and honestly she's tried to stop it or suppress it but i told her:

"look, this is who I am and its who i've always been and im not hurting you, me or anyone else, and this relationship is working out GREAT aside from this issue you have with me, you have an irrational and illogical dislike or fear of what I do simply out of human misunderstanding and if you cant live with that then you are free to walk out the door, but NONE of this changes how I feel about you, you just need to realize that if you have no legitimate reasons for disliking this side of me, then you are the one who is wrong, not I. I'm not indecent, i dont shove it in your nor anyone elses face and I don't let it control my life as you can clearly tell by my job, social life and living arrangements so please stop trying to suppress who I am just because you don't agree with it for no apparent reason."

Funny enough, the only other explanation would be that she's embarrassed and that's why she doesn't like it, but she is actually not embarrassed at all lol it was literally in every sense just an irrational dislike, just like a white person hating a black person for no discernible reason. I guess the word im looking for is "intolerant"

Please dont get me wrong, im not trying to say your fetish is more important, im just saying that its a part of you that will not go away, so no matter how important your wife is to you, you cant suppress who you are because you will be miserable, i know because ive experienced this first hand. Its always, always, ALWAYS about compromise, but compromise includes both of you coming up with something you can BOTH agree on, but dont make promises on things you dont know the outcome of (such as this, because you are clearly not able to hold off for that long, and i dont mean that as an insult, i just mean that it was more difficult than you expected)

Now on the other hand if you are spending the majority of your time concentrating on your fetish and not your life/wife, then i can understand why she is limiting you.

I had to accept a long time ago that this side of me isnt going anywhere and holding it back caused suicidal thoughts and depression every time i tried to suppress it. Just think about it, and enjoy that ultimate frisbee tourney!

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post

Coming from a christian who is still dealing with "Is Diaper wearing ok with Jesus" The bible does briefly touch on Cross Dressing in the Old Testament and could apply to some things that AB/DL enjoy doing.
    Deuteronomy 22:5 "“A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, therefor whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.
    Importantly I think we need to understand that this verse is from the old testament and there are hundreds of verses in the old testament that do not always apply to modern day or do not always apply because Christ has died for our sins.
    I think that most important thing is that we are comfortable with who we are and if that means wearing diapers for any amount of time than you should do it, except that you made a decision with your partner and you should stick to it.
    It is such a blessing to have a wife that not only understands my enjoyment of diapers but also sometimes indulges me and wears one with me.
    We should take care of our spouses and trust is a key factor is doing so.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by BulkyGuy View Post
    Coming from a christian who is still dealing with "Is Diaper wearing ok with Jesus" The bible does briefly touch on Cross Dressing in the Old Testament and could apply to some things that AB/DL enjoy doing.
    Deuteronomy 22:5 "“A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, therefor whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.
    Importantly I think we need to understand that this verse is from the old testament and there are hundreds of verses in the old testament that do not always apply to modern day or do not always apply because Christ has died for our sins.
    I think that most important thing is that we are comfortable with who we are and if that means wearing diapers for any amount of time than you should do it, except that you made a decision with your partner and you should stick to it.
    It is such a blessing to have a wife that not only understands my enjoyment of diapers but also sometimes indulges me and wears one with me.
    Spot on, mate. While I'm not religious in any way, I can agree with this wholeheartedly

I'm not trying to change for just anyone, I'm trying to change for my wife. Anyhow, I'm going to cheer up, and go to my ultimate frisbee tourney this weekend.
    That's respectable! I know lots of people say don't change for anyone, but relationships are give and take. Sometimes you have to give a little to get a little. Who knows, maybe in the future she'll wear a diaper for you as a little bit of give.

Have fun! Ultimate Frisbee is tons of fun!

I agree! I wish my wife would indulge with me. She has only a few times, but that's better the not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BulkyGuy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hentaisensai View Post
    This may sound harsh, but here is how I see it.

You've committed to this by agreeing with your wife to give up wearing for the month. If you go back on your word and don't tell her, if she does find out, it'll be detrimental to your relationship. It'll bring up a whole new round of trust issues.

If you do decide to back out, and you do tell her, she may get upset that you're not carrying through with the promise that you made to her. I see this as the lesser of the two evils.

In the end, you're going to have to decide what means more to you. Your word to your wife, or your fetish.

Not meaning to offend, just being blunt.
    No offense taken, I think the larger struggle is the other issues my DL fetish causes, either in the context of limiting it, or accepting it.