Thread: Finally able to enjoy more...

Default Finally able to enjoy more...

I've been a DL for as long as I can remember, and have recently been able to enjoy my AB side as well. I finally moved into my own house with no roommates or close neighbors and have been indulging quite a bit I ordered some Super Dry Kids and have been having a blast with them. I'm lucky enough to where I can walk around outside my house with my diapers exposed without having to worry about being seen. I was feeling bolder this evening and ended up changing my diaper on the tailgate of my truck, pretending I was in a parking lot having mommy or daddy change me. Looking forward to more exploring and adventures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grenhaze12 View Post
    I've been a DL for as long as I can remember, and have recently been able to enjoy my AB side as well. I finally moved into my own house with no roommates or close neighbors and have been indulging quite a bit I ordered some Super Dry Kids and have been having a blast with them. I'm lucky enough to where I can walk around outside my house with my diapers exposed without having to worry about being seen. I was feeling bolder this evening and ended up changing my diaper on the tailgate of my truck, pretending I was in a parking lot having mommy or daddy change me. Looking forward to more exploring and adventures!!!
    Hey there greenhaze!

Glad to see that you have finally posted an introduction!

I hope that there is a lot for you to explore and read on here, and that you can put in your support to the community as well.

So, outside the world of AB/DL what is it that you enjoy doing?

I'm a speedcuber, so I solve many puzzles (similar to Rubik's Cubes), been enjoying the hobby for almost 8 years now.

- Lobie