Thread: Having 'Sissy' Thoughts

Default Having 'Sissy' Thoughts

I have been a diaper lover since a young and began to become a bit of an adult baby a while back. But now, for the past few months I have been having sissy thoughts. I fantasise about wearing a bras and panties, as well as a dress or skirt. Today, while away from college for the summer and home alone, I took a pair of panties out of my mom's room and wore them over my shorts. I hadn't considered myself a sissy until now, and I am wondering if this could the beginning of cross dressing.

.... It begins... Mwahahaha!

I was always a 'masculine' baby, but the more I thought about it, the more intrigued I became by the thought of wearing feminine clothing. I haven't done too much in terms of cross-dressing yet, but I admit I've tried to fit myself into a couple of my mom's dresses. They're not a good fit.

Once I move out and have a bit of money to spend on AB clothing, I'll probably purchase a mix of boy and girls clothes. I don't know if I have such an interest in looking like a matured adult woman, but dresses seem nice to me designed for any age. Welcome to the pink side of AB, lol. It was embarrassing for me to admit I fit the bill, but I do.

Well, you're certainly among good company here. I've personally been interested in diapers and girls' clothing since I was ten. And yes, I started out with Mom's panty drawer. So I know the feeling too.

If you're curious about girls' clothes, there's nothing wrong with a little experimentation - it's like a more common version of being an AB, really. You may find it's just a phase and move on, or you may discover a whole new side of yourself. I used to be really ashamed of wanting to cross-dress, but as I discovered that I was far from alone (heck, we're a whole subcategory of ABDL), I found it very natural. It takes time to get used to. But give it a try; I think you'll find it very enjoyable. Girls really do get much cuter clothes!

One piece of advice, though: if you're going to experiment with girls' clothes, especially undies, buy your own. My mom caught me with her underwear once, and besides being horribly humiliating, she was really grossed out by me wearing her clothes. Panties are really cheap; you can get them at dollar stores, and even Wal-Mart panties are cute and comfy at $3-4 a pair. Bras can get pricey, but can still be found on sale for under $10. For dresses, go with thrift stores. You can get the most adorable dresses for next to nothing!

Good luck with figuring out your cross- dressing curiosity. Have fun, and remember that it's cool, at least around here

I come from the other side of left field on this one; my cross-dressing urges were stronger, more frequent and more easily acted upon than diapers. Therefore my sissy stash contains more grown adult stuff that fits me. 80% of my stuff I find dumpster diving and most of my shoes I get at thrift shops even though I could probably get them off Ebay relatively undetected (I did get a toy once but I made sure I was the one to pick up the mail). Combining a few items with the diapers has absolutely whetted my desire to build a more LG-reflective wardrobe and I hope to act soon on that. Another area where my experience differs from previous posts is I'd feel creeped about wearing any of my mother's clothing; all of my past items were aunts' discarded things, only once did I steal panties from a dresser drawer to wear later in private

It is amusing that so many male AB/DLs have an inner girl.

My girl side has been in purge mode for decades, but it was a big part of me in high school -- in private, anyway! Not sure what brought it on. I'd been buying girl diapers for a couple of years when, at age 16 or 17, I decided I wanted big-girl underthings too.

Buying diapers hadn't prepared me for buying bras and panties, though. I must have paced suspiciously around the lingerie section at the department store (The Bon, I think) for a good 15 to 20 minutes before finally committing myself. I ended up buying a couple of bras, one of which was the most thickly padded push-up bra I could find -- a nothing-to-something bra, basically. It worked wonderfully. Or at least it gave my manly frame a decent pair of boobs. I ended up with some skimpy string-bikini-style panties as well, which were cute, but not at all comfortable.

My dress-up days ended with the start of college. Still, I count myself a bit of a sissy. I'll take pink diapers over blue any day.

CrinklySiren

It can mean many things. I don't know if this necessarily makes you a cross-dresser but it really depends on why you fantasize about such things, like what is it about these things that you like? Is it because it makes you feel pretty? or humiliated? or aroused because its something taboo? That reason could determine what it means to you.

I personally wear girl clothes in both my adult and little form because to be honest my little form is ONLY an LG. (I prefer to not use the word sissy because i feel it doesn't accurately describe me) and when im an adult I slide between male and female so i carry sets of clothes for both in the case that I should wake up one morning feeling like one or the other :P but when i wear little girl clothes i do it because I feel like I AM a little girl, and if I wear little boy clothes i will feel ugly and out of place, when i wear little girl clothes i feel pretty and i like how i look. I actually discovered this recently (some time this year) that as a boy i just don't find myself attractive and i get incredibly self-conscious, but as a girl i feel adorable, cute, lovely, pretty, etc. Hence the reason why I consider myself 100% LG and it helps that my looks are somewhat androgynous. So in my case, it doesn't feel like cross-dressing because I dont feel as if im dressing as the opposite gender.. I feel like i'm dressing the way I should be dressing.

For others its more a case of being humiliated as a boy in girls clothes, or for some its just the idea of being a boy and representing as a girl that creates a thrill, so it really depends on you. Judging by your post, it sounds like you're worried that this might lead to cross-dressing, but even if it does, there's nothing wrong with that

A little insight on cross-dressers - For cross-dressers, it is an urge to cross-dress because they feel it completes them, just like DL's get the urge to wear diapers, its something that makes them feel whole and its something that just is what it is. Its hard to explain but you could relate AB/DL desires to that of a Cross-Dresser because they pretty much go through the same cycles. Binge/purge on wearing their male/female clothes (just as we binge/purge on wearing outfits and diapers and using baby accessories), feelings of guilt or shame because they are wearing something that isnt accepted by society as we do from time to time.

Source: I have CD friends

Quote Originally Posted by DownsideWave View Post
    I have been a diaper lover since a young and began to become a bit of an adult baby a while back. But now, for the past few months I have been having sissy thoughts. I fantasise about wearing a bras and panties, as well as a dress or skirt. Today, while away from college for the summer and home alone, I took a pair of panties out of my mom's room and wore them over my shorts. I hadn't considered myself a sissy until now, and I am wondering if this could the beginning of cross dressing.
    you know, unless you are looking to perform on stage (drag-queen), or feel the need to live the rest of your life as a woman and get SRS (transexual)..... putting a definitive name on your desire to wear women's or girls clothes/underwear isn't really so very important as you just being happy with yourself. and here is the reason why.... the first is that it's a very personal thing; personal to the individual. and over the decades, the names for this practice or behavior seem to have multiplied and diversified so many times with each new generation, movie or anime fad that comes along. so unless you are putting yourself out into the public eye, the name for what it is that you do is really only important to you.... and probably has much more to do with what you are comfortable with calling it then anything else.

if what you call yourself is really important to you, then join a real-life transgender support group where you can sit with others (in the spectrum who dress for various reasons) and talk at length and compare where you are along-side all of your contemporaries. i am sure that after a few months of that you will have a very good sense of where you fit into the bigger world of transgender folks.... (soft smile)

in the long run it is more important that regardless of what name you pick for what it is that you do.... that you are happy with yourself in doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    It can mean many things. I don't know if this necessarily makes you a cross-dresser but it really depends on why you fantasize about such things, like what is it about these things that you like? Is it because it makes you feel pretty? or humiliated? or aroused because its something taboo? That reason could determine what it means to you.
    I don't think I want to feel pretty, and quite frankly feeling or looking pretty disturbs me as a straight male. I think that this is more of a humiliation thing, and I will continue to explore my desires in this way, although I'm not going to explore past fantasizing and I am quite glad for this. At least not until I have someone to dress me like a girl for the humiliation aspect.

Crossdressing varies from person to person and we all have our reasons behind it. I was a crossdresser since I was about 10 and I only combined it with my AB/DL side about a year ago. I personally like to consider myself as a LG and sometimes a sissy and I like to act and think as if I were a little girl that wears diapers. As for wearing clothes I say get your own as access is way easier and you have your own set of clothes.

In all fairness, clothes are clothes and it shouldn't matter what we wear as we all should have our own individual personality so we want to be different
    i always had sissy thoughts and i am a new sissy baby but its not a sin to have them as they always make me happy

be brave in who you are and do not let other keep you down

~Lily-Ann