Thread: Meow

kayley

Default Meow

Meow.

=^♥^=

Quote Originally Posted by kayley View Post
    Meow.

=^♥^=
    Welcome to the community Kayley. Your introduction is a chance to let the other members get to know you, so you should try to tell us about yourself. What are your hobbies and interests?

Woof, Woof.

That's dog speak for welcome. Yes, please tell us more. Don't be shy, we won't bite.

I am also new, and joined only a couple of days ago. At first I was hesitant to reveal information about myself, but I read the guideline for posting an introduction and managed to share a little about myself. I assure you, nobody will trace this stuff back to you and know you like diapers like I was scared of at first.

Maow! Welcome to adisc. *skritches ears*

I also see you're and Aussie! We have a group here, Aussies Unite

kayley

Thanks! <3

I'm just this kitten who wanders into places like this from time to time. Usually, I don't talk about my underwear with anyone, but I joined here to get more information on how other people handle their undies and the complications of life in those undies, So I guess I should share more too. =^.^=

I'm 25, and have been partially incontinent since my teens. Those problems could be managed in other ways (Surgery, exercises, catheters, other devices...), but I have some affection for Nappies and being childish. Anyways, making a very long story short, I don't need a diaper all the time, but I'm happier in them, and have been wearing them 24x7 for several years now.

Lets see, other stuff about me.... I'm a surfer. Well really I'm generally athletically inclined, but partially technically disabled so I'm limited to what I can do before I break my artificial hip, yet again...=U.U=. I'm a furry, or rather I'm a Neko, and everyone considers that a furry. good 'nuff for me. I'm part owner of a small pub, which is how I'm paying for collage... and that explains why I'm still a student at 25.... =O.o= My major is business management, and I think I have some talent for it. But my real love is the ocean, and I've taken classes aimed at eventually being an Environmental Biologist, and even had the opportunity to do some field research.
    I <3 Music! and Dancing! and people!
    I'm dating a few people occasionally, I'm more or less single. I live with my adopted parents who are supportive of all my lifestyle choices.

But mostly just meow =^♥^=

Meow! ^-^.... arghs I mean welcome, of course!

It's kinda common that business stuff in general takes that much time, till you're finished. Atleast in my country. When will you have your graduation, most likely, if I may ask?

Anyway... atleast one little benefit from going for this major, so you know how to squeeze very penny out of yourself,... not funny though ^_-. I got the, or had the same major by the way, but switched for my "master" to business and engineering.... nearly the same in the end, I just wanted to have the old graduation too, i.e. diploma. Nothing left than, besides a PhD

What's your favorite bands or artists by the way, regarding your love for music?

And in the end, it's nice to see another neko around, nyan :3... have fun on adisc!

kayley

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Meow! ^-^.... arghs I mean welcome, of course!

It's kinda common that business stuff in general takes that much time, till you're finished. Atleast in my country. When will you have your graduation, most likely, if I may ask?

Anyway... atleast one little benefit from going for this major, so you know how to squeeze very penny out of yourself,... not funny though ^_-. I got the, or had the same major by the way, but switched for my "master" to business and engineering.... nearly the same in the end, I just wanted to have the old graduation too, i.e. diploma. Nothing left than, besides a PhD

What's your favorite bands or artists by the way, regarding your love for music?

And in the end, it's nice to see another neko around, nyan :3... have fun on adisc!
    nyan! =^♥^=
    I think I should graduate sometime shortly before the sun a'splodes =>.<= Time and finances right now mean I only took2 classes last year, and I had to skip this semester completely.

Best Music.... Ohhh My Fuzzy Tail thats hard to answer! <3 Yesterday I listened to a bajillion covers of Kitsune^2's Avast your a$$, from fluttershy YAY covers to this dood with a guitar...
    click me to hear it!
    So that was my fav yesterday arvo. But last night I heard a Dubstep version of Magoo's Eurodancer that gives me shivers still! But this morning, all I wanted to listen to was Ken Ashcorp's Touch Fluffy tail, very loudly, with the bass up ^.^
    I think Techno is my all time fav style, but I'm also a Dubstep fan, and realy I love anything with a fast beat ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by kayley View Post
    nyan! =^♥^=
    I think I should graduate sometime shortly before the sun a'splodes =>.<= Time and finances right now mean I only took2 classes last year, and I had to skip this semester completely.

Best Music.... Ohhh My Fuzzy Tail thats hard to answer! <3 Yesterday I listened to a bajillion covers of Kitsune^2's Avast your a$$, from fluttershy YAY covers to this dood with a guitar...
    click me to hear it!
    So that was my fav yesterday arvo. But last night I heard a Dubstep version of Magoo's Eurodancer that gives me shivers still! But this morning, all I wanted to listen to was Ken Ashcorp's Touch Fluffy tail, very loudly, with the bass up ^.^
    I think Techno is my all time fav style, but I'm also a Dubstep fan, and realy I love anything with a fast beat ^.^
    Hey, thanks for the fast answer... and lolz ^_^, well take your sweet time, I guess. As long as you can finish it anytime you'd like to. Anyway good luck at the time, when you're ready!

I'm mostly listening to other stuff, but also like techno a lot from time to time. Touch fluffy tail... sounds intriguing, I like it.

Are you also into drum and bass or neurofunk? Since those tend to have a fast beat.

One of my favorites:

kayley

Oi! yes, I also love Drum -n- Bass <3