Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pull-ups Cool Alert

Default Pull-ups Cool Alert

Found a couple threads from a couple years ago about the "Cool Alert" Pull-ups. I was just wondering if anyone has rocked them lately.

Thoughts on them?

CrinklySiren

I read somewhere that it was like putting icyhot on your private areas :S that doesn't sound like fun >_<

Never tried them... But if you want to simulate the cool alert, use sweet n low. Its actually very similar to what huggies actually uses for them.

Hmm, maybe I'll pick some up here in the future. If I do, I'll let you guys know what I think.

I grabbed a pack of those diapers and pulled out some the cool alert patches (it's a little 2" patch that's easily peeled off the rest of the diaper) and put them in my regular diaper. Works a little.

I've tried them. It's a pretty awesome sensation for about 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    I read somewhere that it was like putting icyhot on your private areas :S that doesn't sound like fun >_<
    That can be a great feeling occasionally. Just don't touch the tip. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    Never tried them... But if you want to simulate the cool alert, use sweet n low. Its actually very similar to what huggies actually uses for them.
    Humm, sprinkle sweet n low in a diaper...who'ed of thunk it...

Pamperchu thought it would be fun to lick the inside of one and said it tasted like sweet n low... Thats how he found out....

so what does the cool alert patches do and what are they normally used for - and what does the sweet n low do in a diaper - how is it when you wet