Thread: Fame or suicide?

Default Fame or suicide?

So I'm in the mood to finally release this statement. My life right now is a rotting hell and once I already came close to taking my own life taking my moms perscription pills. The only thing I have to hang onto is the fact I may be able to gain fame in my 20's. But if I reach 30 before that time, the birthday will end in some way whether it be overdosing on my medicine, running my car off a cliff or just simply putting a gun up to my head.

Seriously, go and seek professional help.

You're clearly struggling with your life. Go and get professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Seriously, go and seek professional help.

You're clearly struggling with your life. Go and get professional help.
    This issue is way beyond what ADISC can help you with. Seek professional help immediately.

Astra

Quote Originally Posted by Balto91 View Post
    So I'm in the mood to finally release this statement. My life right now is a rotting hell and once I already came close to taking my own life taking my moms perscription pills. The only thing I have to hang onto is the fact I may be able to gain fame in my 20's. But if I reach 30 before that time, the birthday will end in some way whether it be overdosing on my medicine, running my car off a cliff or just simply putting a gun up to my head.
    I really hope you're not serious and that you're just blowing off steam. Please, don't do it. Don't even think of doing it.

Chill down for one second.... meh, I don't want to know your stress level, which you're producing all by yourself.

I don't know the law in the US actually regarding talking about suicide... but taking this on a serious note, more or less: In germany this would need to get reported.
    So think about what you're saying apparently. We're, or rather you're going from one thread to another, where you end up having problems with your statements and attitude, since nearly all dislike them to some point more or less and now in the end we're on a thread about suicide? Great...

It's no wonder for me that you're thinking about this to some degree... but think on your own for some point! Life ain't easy, it's never, it is for no one. Everyone is struggling, some more and some less, with serious problems.
    But going to say you'll kill yourself on your 30. birthday if you haven't accomplished something famous at this point. This is selfish, honestly, you want something that is purely based on luck.
    Maybe you would be lucky, but what if not? Since you're kind of screwing over the education system in general, you end up.. well in a bad way.

If you want to be happy, do something about it, but don't go for things you cannot control.
    And honestly think about what you're actually doing and telling other people and what they're telling you. And why you end up thinking about suicide in the end....
    My only advice: get some professional help, as soon as possible, please. And best wishes for this.

As Geno pointed out, this is far beyond what we're able to help you with. If you're in a bad place and you're seriously considering ending your own life, you need to get professional help as soon as possible.

That's the only advice we can responsibly give you here so I'm closing this thread.