Thread: Diapers in hot car

Question Diapers in hot car

Hey guys!
    So my daddy got my a large case of ABU Cushies as a graduation present!
    As of right now they're sitting in his car, and will be until Saturday. The weather here in MD is pretty hot right now, and I'm sure the temperature in his car unbearable.
    My question is: is it safe to keep plastic backed diapers in such a hot environment? I'm worried they'll melt...

I would think they'll be fine...unless its HUNDREDS of degrees in there lol.

What a nice daddy you got, Im jealous :P

Dont worry too much, plastics melt at a higher teperature, just imagine going to your car on a hot summerday and the dashboard is all melted
    The glue on the tapes though could perhaps react badly, I dont know really.

CrinklySiren

ive left diapers in my car for weeks in the past, and i live in Miami lol. They'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by ShortGuy View Post
    What a nice daddy you got, Im jealous :P

Dont worry too much, plastics melt at a higher teperature, just imagine going to your car on a hot summerday and the dashboard is all melted
    The glue on the tapes though could perhaps react badly, I dont know really.
    Yes, I am extremely lucky to have him ^_^
    You make a good point about the plastic. I didn't think about the adhesive material though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    ive left diapers in my car for weeks in the past, and i live in Miami lol. They'll be fine
    Glad to hear it!! Thank you!

As long as their not in the direct sunlite the diapers should be okay. If their in the trunk of the car the temp shouldn't be much more than the outside airtemp.

If they're still in the box, they'll be fine. I keep some diapers in my vehicles for emergencies, and I've never had a problem when I decide to use them. Also, I live in southeast Georgia, so if they'll hold up here, they'll hold up anywhere!

should be fine I have left a diaper in my car for over a year and I am to in MD and it was fine