You may know from my posts and blogs that because I live at home with overbearing parents and lack a driver's license, my opportunities to purchase diapers are very limited and often risky. But I'm going through a strong patch of desire, and it's driving me a bit nuts. So here are my main options:
1) wait until July when I will be left at home for half a day, and walk to the nearby Walmart. Involves crossing a very busy intersection. Carries risk of being seen by someone my momknows who works there, and also by neighbors who never see me out walking.
2) wait until end of September when my mom will take me to buy her a birthday present. Get diapers while she waits in the car and put them in trunk.
3) order a free diaper sample under the name of the old man who used to live in my house. If seen by parents, try to laugh it off as ''oh look, George got a diaper example!"
4) tell my mother. I'm unsure of how she would react to this. She freaks out if she sees a three-year-old in diapers. But then again, she used to freak out if she saw a three-year-old with a paci, but bought me my first ones four years ago.
5) try to stop thinking about diapers, at least until my next chance to buy.
So, good people of adisc, what is your opinion here? Do I choose one of these options, or none?