Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice Requested

Default Advice Requested

You may know from my posts and blogs that because I live at home with overbearing parents and lack a driver's license, my opportunities to purchase diapers are very limited and often risky. But I'm going through a strong patch of desire, and it's driving me a bit nuts. So here are my main options:

1) wait until July when I will be left at home for half a day, and walk to the nearby Walmart. Involves crossing a very busy intersection. Carries risk of being seen by someone my momknows who works there, and also by neighbors who never see me out walking.

2) wait until end of September when my mom will take me to buy her a birthday present. Get diapers while she waits in the car and put them in trunk.

3) order a free diaper sample under the name of the old man who used to live in my house. If seen by parents, try to laugh it off as ''oh look, George got a diaper example!"

4) tell my mother. I'm unsure of how she would react to this. She freaks out if she sees a three-year-old in diapers. But then again, she used to freak out if she saw a three-year-old with a paci, but bought me my first ones four years ago.

5) try to stop thinking about diapers, at least until my next chance to buy.

So, good people of adisc, what is your opinion here? Do I choose one of these options, or none?

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    1) wait until July when I will be left at home for half a day, and walk to the nearby Walmart. Involves crossing a very busy intersection. Carries risk of being seen by someone my momknows who works there, and also by neighbors who never see me out walking.
    This sounds like a good option, and even if someone does see you at an intersection, they arent going to get out of their cars and search your shopping bags lol and if they tell your mother and your mother asks you why you were there.. just say you wanted to go for a walk The issue with us ABDLs/Littles is that we put too much thought into things that really don't require that much stressing lol. When I was 17 i would sleep over a friends house, walk with him in the middle of the night to a CVS, buy goodnites (making up some lie of a reason so he doesn't get weirded out) and i would hide them on the 45 minute ride back home from my friends house... the whole time i was freaking out when i first did it, but after that i realized that most people, even family, dont pay that much attention.

2) wait until end of September when my mom will take me to buy her a birthday present. Get diapers while she waits in the car and put them in trunk.
    Do not, I repeat, do NOT do this.. there is TOO much room for error, ive tried it before and by a miracle was not caught.

3) order a free diaper sample under the name of the old man who used to live in my house. If seen by parents, try to laugh it off as ''oh look, George got a diaper example!"
    You could do this, but you would have to throw away the sample if you get caught and try to play it off as this, to avoid suspicion. My first step would be to find out if your mom is nosy enough that should we go through your things and your mail, because you seem to be at the age of which you should be allowed to order your own things and not have it questioned. In my experience ive had large boxes of diapers shipped to my door step while my parents were both in and out of the house, and all times they asked me what it was, i would say "a gift" or "some clothes me and a friend bought from the same site". They never asked questions beyond that. It really all depends on how nosy your parents are.

4) tell my mother. I'm unsure of how she would react to this. She freaks out if she sees a three-year-old in diapers. But then again, she used to freak out if she saw a three-year-old with a paci, but bought me my first ones four years ago.
    This is really up to you, i dont know your mom so i cant tell how she's gonna react, but expect a reaction of fear that they did something wrong in raising you or that you have some kind of mental instability... I never told my mom, she just sort of found out and her first thought was "get therapy because this isnt normal". It broke my heart, and because of this i will never tell her. She seems to think that i still wet the bed but i want to keep it a secret and thats why i dont talk about the diapers in my room when she visits my apartment, but by her last reaction i would rather have her think that, as embarrassing as it might be for me to pretend. Thought even if you were to tell your mom, i doubt it would help because she might be accepting of it but choose not to support it by allowing you to buy diapers, ive seen it happen many times before... personally i choose to keep family our of this side of me.

5) try to stop thinking about diapers, at least until my next chance to buy.
    Don't try this, it wont work. The more you try to not think about it, the more you will actually think about nothing else. This can also lead to binge/purge cycles, and you dont want that >_<.

So, good people of adisc, what is your opinion here? Do I choose one of these options, or none?
    Sorry for dissecting each option lol just thought i'd give you as much info as I could based on my own experiences with each.

I always get the mail, but if my mom and I go somewhere in the afternoon, she'll pull up to the box and I check it. And if my dad's in the garage with the door open when I get the mail, he wants to know what we got.

CrinklySiren

I always get the mail, but if my mom and I go somewhere in the afternoon, she'll pull up to the box and I check it. And if my dad's in the garage with the door open when I get the mail, he wants to know what we got.
    Then order things that will give you a tracking number so you know exactly when it will arrive that way you can be quick and quiet about it. But do they ever ask you "whats in there" or "let me see" specifically?

Paranoia and convoluted schemes, sounds familiar. Two thru four seem rather risky. Five... it's an option but in my experience this rarely works. If you ask me, I would go for number one. The possibility of being seen by your neighbours or a friend of your mom..., it's a risk I would take. For one, the diapers will be in a bag, you'll be ashamed in case you encounter them but it's not like they can see what you bought. Two, you're twenty years old, whatever you do in your time is none of their business.

Basically I second everything what ZooeySis said, so in the end I'd also go for number one, it's your best bet to some point: Your parents are away, so you can hide it rather simple, even split it, if the bag is too big, etc.
    The only problem is buying them... eh it's always kinda awkward and of course really shameful, especially if you might be seen. So I'd also say, get a big bag, or maybe two, so that nothing is viewable trough them, while you're transporting them to your parents house.
    Buying them by itself... maybe check out the market at first, wait till there not that much people, if there's no one around you know; possibly working there and so on.
    If some ara working there, you're parents might now... this doesn't mean that they know you, but if, well they'll probably forget about you, especially if you're in a big crowd of people.

Good luck and best wishes, it'll surely work!

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    Then order things that will give you a tracking number so you know exactly when it will arrive that way you can be quick and quiet about it. But do they ever ask you "whats in there" or "let me see" specifically?
    Yes. I have one other *possible* idea though. I order comic books every month. But they come in a flat envelope though. I could always say I ordered them from a different place, hence the different box. But I would have to make sure the name that appears on the billing statement wouldn't look suspicious, because I use my parents' credit card.

CrinklySiren

Yes. I have one other *possible* idea though. I order comic books every month. But they come in a flat envelope though. I could always say I ordered them from a different place, hence the different box. But I would have to make sure the name that appears on the billing statement wouldn't look suspicious, because I use my parents' credit card.
    well let me help a little ^_^

You could say you ordered a large stack of discounted comics and thats why the envelope looks bigger, but this could also be an explanation for a box because the boxes of 1 packs of diapers are usually very small and weigh next to nothing.

But just so you know ahead of time:

Things you order from Bambino come under the company name "TBHG Inc." and that could easily be abbreviated to whatever you want, even if they google it they will find something called "The Best Hogwarts Guild" lol

Things from AB Universe come under the name "CHSI" which is also another abbreviation that cant be traced.

Things from Aww So Cute come under the shipping label name "ASC, Inc." which if you ask me sounds like anything from a weapons manufacturer to an anime film distributor lol.

as for the billing statements, your best bet is bambino because it will show up as The Bottom Half Gr, and that can be interpreted to mean anything. AB universe appears as Care Health Services, so idk how you feel about that, and Aww so Cute will appear as such, but that can be anything really. And any other medical site will appear as "etc etc. medical" and that will stir up questioning. I double checked my bank statements to make sure i wasnt giving you wrong info xD

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    well let me help a little ^_^

You could say you ordered a large stack of discounted comics and thats why the envelope looks bigger, but this could also be an explanation for a box because the boxes of 1 packs of diapers are usually very small and weigh next to nothing.

But just so you know ahead of time:

Things you order from Bambino come under the company name "TBHG Inc." and that could easily be abbreviated to whatever you want, even if they google it they will find something called "The Best Hogwarts Guild" lol

Things from AB Universe come under the name "CHSI" which is also another abbreviation that cant be traced.

Things from Aww So Cute come under the shipping label name "ASC, Inc." which if you ask me sounds like anything from a weapons manufacturer to an anime film distributor lol.

as for the billing statements, your best bet is bambino because it will show up as The Bottom Half Gr, and that can be interpreted to mean anything. AB universe appears as Care Health Services, so idk how you feel about that, and Aww so Cute will appear as such, but that can be anything really. And any other medical site will appear as "etc etc. medical" and that will stir up questioning. I double checked my bank statements to make sure i wasnt giving you wrong info xD
    Lol, my parents aren't nosy enough to Google company names. But I was going to order Pull-Ups, so I can order them from a variety of websites. I'd choose one that would likely also sell comics, like amazon or toys r us, to avoid suspicion.

CrinklySiren

Lol, my parents aren't nosy enough to Google company names. But I was going to order Pull-Ups, so I can order them from a variety of websites. I'd choose one that would likely also sell comics, like amazon or toys r us, to avoid suspicion.
    yeah! that too! Amazon and Ebay are great because well, they show up as Amazon or Ebay in the shipping label, and appear as Amazon or Paypal in the billing statement xD