Thread: Newb from NC

Default Newb from NC

Hi so I'm Brent (I prefer to be called B) and I just moved to charlotte NC with my beautiful fiancÚ. We are both 22 and just started this 'littles' thing, although I primarily identify myself as a daddy.
    I have always had a really weird passion for wanting to act young, do little kid stuff. But I thought it was wrong; VERY WRONG for MANY years. I thought I was going to end up liking little kids or some crap like that; so I buried my feelings for about 8 years. I recently told my fiancÚ about it and she absolutely loves it, couldn't be happier!!
    She loves pacifiers and 'little' clothes and playtime etc etc...
    But somehow I ended up liking taking the daddy role. Soon I'd like to explore my little side that's been lurking for what seems to be forever!

I'm 22, I love and have owned almost every sportbike on the market (Ducati,GSXR, CBR etc etc...) I like Xbox, a fine semi dry wine, and a good run in the sun.
    If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! I'm not shy at all!

Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you're enjoying your daddy role, but don't be afraid to explore your little side as well. We have multiple members here who switch roles.

Hi B

Just a short reply welcoming you to the community. Hope you have lots of fun while you are here. See you around the site.