Thread: The middle

Default The middle

Just saw an episode of "the middle" called "the smile" and their school had baby day!! Everyone was wearing diapers and had tons of baby stuff and onesies etc... School would have been awesome if they actually did that!

where was baby day back in the 1980's when I was In school that would have been awesome

I watch that show, but have not seen a baby episode! Did that come on this week, or is it an older episode?

We had a baby day as one of the spirit days when I was in high school. Lots of pacifiers and teddy bears but nobody wearing diapers that I could tell. One of my girlfriends had a real cute outfit though. I shot a picture of it (wish I still have it) that made the yearbook.

- - - Updated - - -

The mentioned episode of the middle is here
    The Middle Season 4 Episode 8 | Full TV Episode Online - WATCH ABC.com

Quote Originally Posted by DownsideWave View Post
    I watch that show, but have not seen a baby episode! Did that come on this week, or is it an older episode?
    I saw it yesterday, I believe it was a rerun though... The whole episode wasn't a baby episode, just at the beginning

I saw it when it first aired and I couldn't believe it. I said to my wife, "Look! Axle's wearing a diaper!" It was a really nice diaper too.