Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is more important for a AB?

Exclamation What is more important for a AB?

baby bottle, pacifier, crib, diapers or all that?

From my own experience there isn't any ONE important thing for all AB's, it depends from person to person.

Like myself, as long as I am able to have my paci, my teddy, my bottle and the feelings that come with an AB, I'll be happy.

Yeah, sure, I'll wanna wear/use diapers and other AB things at some point, I'm just content with what I have nows

I doubt your going to get a specific answer here...

It's like asking what is your favorite color, sports hero, car, airplane, or book...

To each his own!

To me, I have to wear diapers anyhow, and well, a onesie does what's it is supposed to do...keep it from sagging...

As for other favorite is my footie pjs...

Just thought I'd chime in!

I find this response works for a wide variety of questions:

Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Agreed with Trevor. It's not really about objects, per say. While diapers, pacifiers, my teddy bear, et cetera amplify the experience, it's all about mind-space, really. if you can get into the right head of things, all the other bits sort of become entirely secondary.

Like as said before, there isn't a real specific answer for everyone as a group. As for me though, it would be my stuffed Tiger, then a diaper, then a bottle, then a paci, then everything else.

baby bottle, pacifier, diapers or all that? Yes, this

Crib & clothes ??? Why ??? Why and for what ???

The thing that makes you feel the smallest and safest. For me its my blanket and a diaper.

Personally, I think the diaper is the most important. You can sleep in a crib with a pacifier, but without the diaper you can't really be a baby. The diaper is the very foundation of being a baby, even an adult baby.

It is all in the mind, how you enable regression, how....oh's the diapers!