Thread: Considering Buying Diapers For the First Time

Default Considering Buying Diapers For the First Time

I've recently discovered that there is a Walgreens pharmacy less than a mile from my college campus. I am considering going there when I am out of class but I am worried about someone seeing me with diapers. As the store is fairly close to my college, there would be a chance of running into someone who knows me there. I also don't have a car, so being able to hide the diapers in there on the way back is impossible. Even if I did have a car, I would still have to carry a box of diapers into my dorm. I am wondering if I can maybe ask the receptionist to open the package so that I can put the diapers in my backpack. Also, that sounds really embarrassing. Hiding diapers in the dorm I share with my roommate also seems risky. What are my options here? How did you manage to successfully obtain and hide diapers without people knowing?

Go when classmates are in other classes or asleep, or at least when you're sure the lines won't be long. Goodnites are a degree safer on a few levels; the bag is smaller, the product themselves are thinner and can be crammed in tighter places (such as a dorm). I'm not sure if Walgreen's carries a generic version but the CVS and grocery store Goodnites are plain white and sort of resemble a stack of napkins when folded. Bags of any kind of diapers can be opened and the diapers distributed evenly through a backpack (or even better, a baseball bag) to minimize the lumpiness of a single package. But chances are if you did encounter a familiar classmate, they're probably waiting for you to get your stash and leave so they can get theirs

There are some places online where you can order sample packs of 2-4 diapers delivered discreetly maybe that would be a better idea for you. I know you would get a higher quality product. Consider XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies

I purchased diapers for the very first time at a CVS near my college campus. I was nervous, but it was worth it! Buy them, open the pack, and walk back with them safely stored in a backpack.

Just go anytime that isn't peak hours for pedestrian travel. Around here that is usually like 2-4pm or really early morning. Just stay cool and be yourself. Nothing attracts more attention than being suspicious or nervous. Bring a bag or backpack large enough to fit the pack of diapers and then you are good to go.

Thanks for the advice everyone, but I've decided that I don't want to risk obtaining diapers at this time, and will wait until I am living alone. I've simply seen too more stories of people who have been caught with diapers, and I don't want that to be me.