Thread: Hair bows

Default Hair bows

I'm looking to buy a few new hair bows, and i'd love your guys' opinions.(: I'll probably buy from this shop, but if anybody else knows of sites that have cute bows, let me know! I really love pink and polka dots, so i think i might get the peach, and also red with dots. Whaddaya think? These will be mostly for everyday sort of use out in public, but extra cute ones would be great for my own private use if i feel particularly little and innocent. c: Anybody know of other places to get bows? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbones View Post
    I'm looking to buy a few new hair bows, and i'd love your guys' opinions.(: I'll probably buy from this shop, but if anybody else knows of sites that have cute bows, let me know! I really love pink and polka dots, so i think i might get the peach, and also red with dots. Whaddaya think? These will be mostly for everyday sort of use out in public, but extra cute ones would be great for my own private use if i feel particularly little and innocent. c: Anybody know of other places to get bows? Thanks!
    Claires.....
    they can be found in every Mall all over America!
    a great place for hair stuff and other nick-kacks....
    Fashion trends, accessories and jewelry for young women | Claire's

Holy crud, i didn't even think of Claire's! Haha, silly me, considering i loved that place when i was like 10. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbones View Post
    Hi! Um, I make bows all the time if you're interested! I love to wear ribbons/bows too so I make them when I get bored

Quote Originally Posted by LolitaBunny View Post
    Hi! Um, I make bows all the time if you're interested! I love to wear ribbons/bows too so I make them when I get bored
    Oh! Do you have any pictures of the sort you make? I'd love to see them! How do you make them? Is it easy to do? PM me with some info, please!(: