Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: homemade diaper was a success!

Default homemade diaper was a success!

So i haven't been able to buy actual diapers for a while because i live with my boyfriend and i am terrified of him finding out...well i happen to be alone and i felt that urge to pee and i thought well...im going to try to make my own diaper. And i just used it and it didnt leak or anything lol well i was so excited that i thought i would let you all know! I missed the feeling of a wet diaper (:

I'm glad you were able to make it work. If can't get diapers maybe you could try IC pads inside your panties.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I'm glad you were able to make it work. If can't get diapers maybe you could try IC pads inside your panties.
    Woud pads absorb it all though? I wouldn't feel as protected...

Quote Originally Posted by mistyrain View Post
    Woud pads absorb it all though? I wouldn't feel as protected...
    When I was still working and even after I retired I used Poise Ultimate and later on Poise Hour Glass Ultimate's. For me they would hold a wetting with no leaking.
    I still use them when I go to Dr's appointments instead of my diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    Out of curiosity, what was your home-made diaper made of?
    I stuffed paper towels in a trash bag and held it all up with underwear.

Just out of curiosity, why haven't you told your boyfriend? Guys are usually more accepting of these things.

So i haven't been able to buy actual diapers for a while because i live with my boyfriend and i am terrified of him finding out...well i happen to be alone and i felt that urge to pee and i thought well...im going to try to make my own diaper. And i just used it and it didnt leak or anything lol well i was so excited that i thought i would let you all know! I missed the feeling of a wet diaper (:

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why haven't you told your boyfriend? Guys are usually more accepting of these things.
    I just can't even comprehend telling him...we have been together more than four years and I have hid this from him really well, mostly because I dont indulge in this as much as I would like. I know that he deserves to know but this is really something I would rather do privately. I just dont see him understanding and it would be soooo embarrassing telling him.

I understand! Ive Seen too often where it has been more devastating down the road if their SO is not supportive of it. A hard way to live your life too, being secret. However I understand. There are people on this site that could give you really good advice if you decide to down that road. I told my wife of 20 years a month after we were dating. Yes it was embarrassing. A weight was lifted off of me and I could at least say I was honest. She had her struggles with it but was accepting. Imagine if he's good with it and you could buy real diapers like Bambinos. They're so comfy.

I just can't even comprehend telling him...we have been together more than four years and I have hid this from him really well, mostly because I dont indulge in this as much as I would like. I know that he deserves to know but this is really something I would rather do privately. I just dont see him understanding and it would be soooo embarrassing telling him.

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    I understand! Ive Seen too often where it has been more devastating down the road if their SO is not supportive of it. A hard way to live your life too, being secret. However I understand. There are people on this site that could give you really good advice if you decide to down that road. I told my wife of 20 years a month after we were dating. Yes it was embarrassing. A weight was lifted off of me and I could at least say I was honest. She had her struggles with it but was accepting. Imagine if he's good with it and you could buy real diapers like Bambinos. They're so comfy.
    That is one thing I really wish I could try out...real diapers. But I just need to make due with depends when I can even risk getting those. It sucks sometimes but I am still kind of hoping I can just grow out of it. Or find another fetish