Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hugs / Cuddling Someone

Default Hugs / Cuddling Someone

I don't know about others but because I wear nappies/diapers 24/7 and when I feel young that I miss having friends around my place to hug/cuddle upto and with living alone all I have got his my teddy bear :-( how many people miss having a hug/cuddle ?

H0TWH33LS

Quote Originally Posted by babyjunior1982 View Post
    I don't know about others but because I wear nappies/diapers 24/7 and when I feel young that I miss having friends around my place to hug/cuddle upto and with living alone all I have got his my teddy bear :-( how many people miss having a hug/cuddle ?
    umm me like you could never imagine. I live in an isolated area so my friends never want to visit anyway. My teddy also needs surgery so he is out of commission right now

i will love to have a girl friend to hug and cuddle up with i think of that very often specially when im in little mode

Future boyfriends had all better enjoy cuddling to some degree. Otherwise, what good is he?(;

... That's mostly a joke, but really, who wouldn't want some snuggle time?
    Last edited by Wishbones; 29-May-2013 at 23:44.

Sometimes, all I want is for someone to pick me up and hold me. It's so comfy and safe-feeling! There's nothing quite as wonderful as a great big hug
    *hugs everyone in this thread*

Mmmmmm!
    I used to tell ppl all the time that I didn't like hugs and would ask them not to hug me because it was always such an emotional experience. Even now, people rarely hug me unless I initiate it. I've been told that I give off this I care about everyone but don't need anyone vibe. Those who really know me, know better. There is nothing and I mean NOTHING like snuggle time. I just still get nervous tolet my guard down. It helped when I was teaching kindergarten though.they needed the hugs just as much if not more than I did. I could also let my AB out a little and he helped me to come up with good teaching ideas. People would always ask me why I understood the kids so much. <sneaky grin>

I'll admit, for a while now, I've been wanting to have somebody there who knows about my lifestyle and maybe into it themselves who I could hug and never let go with.

Unfortunately for me, the only person I know who would be willing to do that with me is on the other side of the freaking world, so for now I have to supplement that with hugging my teddy at night.

Ya a can relate. That is one thing my wife loves and now that see knows about my dl she will cuddle with me.

Then again on a side note. Look at all of the research that was done in the 60's about nurturing and failure to thrive that Spook and those guys did.