Thread: Close call

Cool Close call

I had a close call last night. My wife had a staff meeting at her work and would not be home until probably 8:30 or so, so I started off by diapering up when I got home (my wife is okay with the diaper thing). I purchased a sample pack of the Abena AirPlus's from XP medical... Good diapers!!... I should write a review.

Anyway I had just finished a plate of Tater-tot casarole and I'm walking down the stairs when my Father-in-law is at the door *ding dong*!! My heart jumped! We have vaulted ceilings and the stairs come right down to the front door, Turning around and heading back upstairs or pretending I was not home was not an option.

The good news is that I was fully clothed Jeans and a T-Shirt style and wearing a near silent, and incredibly discrete diaper. He didnt notice.

I attribute this to several thing. Foremost is the fact that the diaper I was wearing was discrete and quiet helped keep me under cover. Another fact that I think most people take for granted is unless you flaunt it, people REALLY DONT go looking for that stuff. I know, I didnt believe it either, but I'm realizing this more and more... I think it's something that people can tell you about all they want, but until you realize it for yourself it's really not a reality.

This was really the first time I've been up and around when someone other than my wife is in the house. I went through highschool keeping diapers under wraps, and college too; I'll update my into thread and share that some of that stuff some other time.

Congrats on avoiding a sticky situation.

But in the future, we have a Close Call sticky somewhere in the forums (I forgot where, but it's there) where posts like these all go.

you could have said.... "I have to go turn the water off upstairs real quick"...

Of course! No one will notice your diaper unless you wearing skin tight pants. Everyone here who is afraid to wear in public for being noticed is a bunch of hard heads that do not listen to us expeiranced people when we say "no one will notice! cause no one is looking for that kind of thing!" Plus if you dress right it would not be noticable even if they were starring at your butt.

The only people that might notice while you are stealthed are other people like us. In that case, I wouldn't care if they noticed, would you?

babytimwolf

I agree I dont think he would have noticed

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    Thanks for the link. I believe I did find that thread, however it is in the TB section, and since I do not associate with being a TB... being 25 is the first reason... being a DL is the second, I felt that that thread did not accurately apply to me and this situation. :-D

[QUOTE=goodnites2002;136078] when my Father-in-law is at the door *ding dong*!! My heart jumped! We have vaulted ceilings and the stairs come right down to the front door, Turning around and heading back upstairs or pretending I was not home was not an option.

The good news is that I was fully clothed Jeans and a T-Shirt style and wearing a near silent, and incredibly discrete diaper. He didnt notice.

QUOTE]

Honestly, I don't even see why this was a close call, you had jeans and a shirt on, there was no way he was going to notice this. At first I though omg he was just in a diaper, then when you said you were clothed I was like "okay?"

Don't get what the big deal is over quite honestly................