Thread: Not a review Invacare Diaper pics for economy line and premium plus some abri eye candy and an informal test of of the invacare economy and premium

Default Not a review Invacare Diaper pics for economy line and premium plus some abri eye candy and an informal test of of the invacare economy and premium

First off this not a review just some Invacare Diaper pics for economy line and premium plus some abri eye candy and descriptions I did for a friend and a informal test of of the invacare economy and premium.
    Please watch the slide show first so you know what is going on in the video.

Diaper captioned slideshow

THe video is unedit clean of any mature content but a bit random so feel free to skip around the 21 minute video.

Diaper video water capacity flood and hold for invacare value series medium and value serie premium the one with the blue soake and print is the value series and the one with out the soake and the yellow on the shell is the premium.

Let me know what you think and if this was helpful to you
    again not a review by any means but I figured since a friend here asked for it privately, that the majority might benefit from it.

Sincerely,
    Adella

Mods I don't think this violates anything please correct me if wrong with mercy doing best to my due diligence with this post.
    -----
    update
    ----
    Apparently the video was not clean my fault for posting an unedited video I will work to fix that and then if approved repost a well edited and trimmed version to be clean neat and more on point.
    Last edited by EmilyAdella; 29-May-2013 at 07:46. Reason: removing non-PG-13 link

sorry about the video fopa thankyou for quick removal I will edit it to make it clean and the run it past the mods before reposting.