Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My diaper was noticed in public

Default My diaper was noticed in public

I was at Starbucks with my wife sipping on coffee and enjoying conversation. Then we wanted water so I got up and went to get us two waters. After the gal gave me the water I turned around and this lady and young gal were looking right at me and laughing. I first thought it was something else. When I got back to my seat my wife said Hun your diaper was sticking out of your pants and your shirt was slightly tucked in it leaving it exposed.
    I couldn't feel it, I was so embarrassed! I've never had that happen. While I don't purposely try to show it and I do a good job of covering up, I think it's hard to constantly pull your shirt down. People are mean!! However, I knew that already! If I was a gal would the reaction be the same? People are stupid, sorry.

I think it's time to start wearing a onesie to help deter that diaper showing.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    I was at Starbucks with my wife sipping on coffee and enjoying conversation. Then we wanted water so I got up and went to get us two waters. After the gal gave me the water I turned around and this lady and young gal were looking right at me and laughing. I first thought it was something else. When I got back to my seat my wife said Hun your diaper was sticking out of your pants and your shirt was slightly tucked in it leaving it exposed.
    I couldn't feel it, I was so embarrassed! I've never had that happen. While I don't purposely try to show it and I do a good job of covering up, I think it's hard to constantly pull your shirt down. People are mean!! However, I knew that already! If I was a gal would the reaction be the same? People are stupid, sorry.
    honestly, you're better off just ignorning it :P ive gotten caught in public before too, and i just play it off as something that i know and dont care about, most people don't laugh they just notice it, smile and then realize how much their reaction doesn't matter to me and forget about it. The key is to just say fuck it. *hugs*

People can be so insensitive at times and its a shame. I would have thought that there was something wrong with you and not take a second look. Makes you wonder if they would have been laughing if your diaper was showing while in a wheel chair? Do not let the ignorance of others get to you, then they win and you're better than that!

TBH I have laughed when I saw a diaper showing out of a girl's clothes who was in a wheelchair. I couldn't understand how would others not notice when it was in clear sight and I was told online it's not that they don't notice, they just ignore it.

I basically agree with Zooey: Just pass it off as nothing important. I'm incontinent and have to wear a heavy-duty diaper (Abena Level 4) 24/7/365. I try to be reasonably discreet, but I don't go to great lengths to hide it. I have very rarely noticed anyone noticing my diaper, but I really do not pay that much attention. So maybe people notice more often than I realize, but I really don't worry about it.

I wear the onesies in the winter. Summer I get too hot.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I think it's time to start wearing a onesie to help deter that diaper showing.
    - - - Updated - - -

I agree with you and Zooey too!

Quote Originally Posted by Flobaby View Post
    People can be so insensitive at times and its a shame. I would have thought that there was something wrong with you and not take a second look. Makes you wonder if they would have been laughing if your diaper was showing while in a wheel chair? Do not let the ignorance of others get to you, then they win and you're better than that!

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    I wear the onesies in the winter. Summer I get too hot.
    Same with me. I leave mine off in the summer. Gets to hot here in Texas.

Yeah onesies help a lot. Also active wear diaper covers help as well since they have other then white colors.

if those girls were the ones wearing diapers, they wouldn't think it was so funny.