Thread: I finally did it

medicNS

Default I finally did it

Well. It has taken almost 4 years but I have finally did it. I told my wife about my secrete. She already knew that I liked diapers to a certain aspect. A few years back she even tried one on for me. It has been kind of hush hush and never really brought up again until the other night when I couldn't handle it again more. I had been bottling it up for far to long and I felt like I was hiding something all the time. It may not have been the best time to tell her but we were just starting to have sex and we were wispering this and that to each other and I said to myself, its now or never and I worked it in there. I basically told her I had a secrete and it kind of came out. She said it "wassnt much of a secrete" and smiled at me, indicating that she already knew for the most part. I told her what I liked and how I wanted her to participate etc. She said maybeeeeee but that she DID want some footed PJs, blue to be specific.... and then I really spilled the beans, I told her I wanted to "try it" This I guess was not really the full truth because I have "tried it" (diapers) prob 100 times before haha. She was more then accepting. I had a hard time using the word diapers so we opted for "baby pants" lol Corney I know. After hearing that she was accpeting I whispered to her that I wanted her to "help" (change me) and she was quickly accepting to that too. Over and over again I asked her if she thought I was weird and I told her I felt like a tool etc etc. She reassured me that all was ok! I hope she is serious and not just saying that because we are in the middle of sex! lol I am just over the moon with it all and I am not sure where to go from here. I have a stash of teddys that she doesnt know about and I am nervous for the first night when this can become reality. lol Thoughts?? Anyone else experience something similar?

Cool! :-) I told my gf a while back. She was excited to know I had a fetish, and not a perverted one lol.
    It's a good sign that your wife didn't run away screaming. However, what she really cares about is attention. She will grow to HATE diapers if you bring it up often or wear all the time. She needs to know that you care more about her than being diapered. She loves you and she is jealous for your affection (not a bad thing). Play it cool and let her bring up when to wear diapers. Don't throw everything at her right away. Make sure you have your priorities right and you'll be a happy, diapered man -- like me. :-)

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by medicNS View Post
    Well. It has taken almost 4 years but I have finally did it. I told my wife about my secrete. She already knew that I liked diapers to a certain aspect. A few years back she even tried one on for me. It has been kind of hush hush and never really brought up again until the other night when I couldn't handle it again more. I had been bottling it up for far to long and I felt like I was hiding something all the time. It may not have been the best time to tell her but we were just starting to have sex and we were wispering this and that to each other and I said to myself, its now or never and I worked it in there. I basically told her I had a secrete and it kind of came out. She said it "wassnt much of a secrete" and smiled at me, indicating that she already knew for the most part. I told her what I liked and how I wanted her to participate etc. She said maybeeeeee but that she DID want some footed PJs, blue to be specific.... and then I really spilled the beans, I told her I wanted to "try it" This I guess was not really the full truth because I have "tried it" (diapers) prob 100 times before haha. She was more then accepting. I had a hard time using the word diapers so we opted for "baby pants" lol Corney I know. After hearing that she was accpeting I whispered to her that I wanted her to "help" (change me) and she was quickly accepting to that too. Over and over again I asked her if she thought I was weird and I told her I felt like a tool etc etc. She reassured me that all was ok! I hope she is serious and not just saying that because we are in the middle of sex! lol I am just over the moon with it all and I am not sure where to go from here. I have a stash of teddys that she doesnt know about and I am nervous for the first night when this can become reality. lol Thoughts?? Anyone else experience something similar?
    Its great that you were able to tell her and that she was so accepting but let me be the first to tell you that make sure you tell her the WHOLE truth because it WILL come out... and make sure she understands what all of this means INDEFINITELY... When i first told my wife, she reacted just like this... for a little while. Then she started to hate it and me and her began fighting about it for a LONG LONG TIME... its only now that we are learning to get use to it... she thought it was a phase and that it would pass which is why she felt like it was no big deal... but when she realized this side of me wasnt going anywhere, that is where the tide quickly turned against us and it nearly led to divorce more than 5 times. You need to come completely clean about everything you feel as hard as it may be, if you dont want it to come up later on down the road and lead to something very bad, its important she understands you completely and understands what this means to you... especially since you're married.

also 2nd, dont let your desires get in the way or cloud your judgement on making her desires come true as well, and don't let the excitement get a hold of you... be 100% honest but dont be 100% intrusive, give it time and take it slow no matter how well she reacted because that is another mistake i see a lot of people make... they think that the positive reaction = the hard part is over, but its not. Not saying you will have the same experience i had, just saying be cautious and be honest.

Otherwise just enjoy it and dont be nervous or try not to be nervous or reserved... because ive noticed that someone elses attitude about it (especially a significant other/wife or husband) is a reflection of your own feelings towards it... if you act nervous or are afraid to disclose your full self then its only going to result badly.. be comfortable with yourself and she will be comfortable with you too.

I can backup what ZooeySis has said about the reaction part. On a blog I am reading this person said the exact same thing when trying to tell your other about this interest of yours (something not related to abdl). She said if a guy is confident telling his other than she will be more accepting than if he were to be nervous.