Thread: Introductions Noah

LittleNoah

Default Introductions Noah

Hi my name is noah and i am new to this site. I have been on the site multiple times but I just joined recently. I love wearing little kid diapers, I am bless with a waist that can fit size 6 diaper. I am currently sitting in my messy Luvs size 6 diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleNoah View Post
    Hi my name is noah and i am new to this site. I have been on the site multiple times but I just joined recently. I love wearing little kid diapers, I am bless with a waist that can fit size 6 diaper. I am currently sitting in my messy Luvs size 6 diaper.
    Hi there, welcome to ADISC! It's always great to have new members here! Since you've been here so often you'll know all about how we're more of a community here than a lot of other diaper sites. We want to get to know you, and we talk about a lot more things than just diapers!

Why don't you tell us some of your hobbies or interests, or a bit about yourself outside of your diaper interest?