Thread: Hi :)

Default Hi :)

I don't really know what to write, I've always been bad at introductions..
    Um, I'm an AB, possibly DL. I'm not really sure yet...
    My hobbies are watching anime and reading manga and sometimes I like to cook (eating the food is the best part though lol) too.

I still live at home so it's hard for me to get AB supplies but I'm hoping to move out soon.

Hey ya PastaIcecream and welcome of course!

Don't worry too much, as long as you're writing about things you're interested in, it's going to be fine somehow.
    click - if you still want to look into a great tutorial, perhaps.

Anyway, so you're into cooking, what's your favorite dishes, if I may ask? I guess you love the classic Spaghetti Ice and in general into icecream? Since your name refers to this, I imagine.

Anime is great! Are you watching regularly? And what's your favorite anime and manga of course? Perhaps you also got some favorite characters? ^-^

Have fun on adisc!

Hello and welcome! I love to cook too and yes eating it is in fact the best part (:

Hi! I love anime and reading manga too what's your favorites? And eating stuff is always awesomes lol what do u like to cook?

Hello PastaIcecream and welcome to the group.

I like to cook a lot and we have a Foodie group If you would like to have a place to share recipe and talk about your cooking.

Again Welcome