Thread: Has anyone seen or tried?

Default Has anyone seen or tried?

Ok so i have discovered these new diapers that i had never seen before! They are called 'active day' and i was wondering if anyone had tried them before as i can't even find anything about them on the internet. I can't wait to try them they have pink flowers and love hearts as a wetness indicator. I will post some photos of them when i get a chance.
    Peace :-)

I can't say that I have ever heard of those. They do seem interesting, though... The bland, 'pro-activity' name implies that they're for non-ABDL adults, yet having pink flowers and hearts as wetness indicators seems decidedly more babyish, or at least girly. I look forward to seeing your pics of them. How are they in terms of absorbency?

Do you guys have a link to these diapers?

I have a heap of these. They are a plastic backed diaper made in asia for distribution in Australia. The pink flower wetness indicators are cute. They are probably one of the better Asian brands I have tried. They are awesome for adding cute tapes too cos they end up super babyish .