Thread: Shorts and active pants

Default Shorts and active pants

So, I have a diaper fetish for sure and I also have AB tendencies that seem to be getting stronger with time. But something else I am really into - it kind of goes hand-in-hand with the AB/DL thing I think, is sports shorts and pants. I really like the nylon soccer type shorts or Adidas pants - especially the side-snap ones. One of the things I like about the nylon pants is that they are noisy and remind me of the noise a diaper would make. They also have the advantage of covering up the noise of a diaper and, if large enough can completely hide that fact that I'm padded. I have LOTS of nylon pants - I get them at Thrift stores, they are cheap and easy to find. I also really like those bright-colored panel shorts that seem very popular now (they are really for girls). I don't know what it is about them - maybe the bright colors seem babyish to me, but I really love them. So, I'm not a cross dresser but I like other things in the women's section. For example, the long-short, stretch workout pants with the super-wide waistband... love those also, especially with a couple of thick diapers showing above the waistband and the really obvious butt bulge! They seem very babyish to me which is obviously what I like about them. Anyway, just wondering if anybody else felt the same way. Out of interest - I get more embarrassed buying woman's clothes that I do buying diapers!!

Well,

I'm not into nylon pants, but to each their own!...

As for no being a cross dresser...I think you may well be a cross dresser...is not about being a girl, or always about trying to pull it off as a girl either...

It just means you like clothing that is targeted towards the other sex! Nothing more!

I like tight fitting clothes, and some girls cloths as well, I'm a man, don't want to change that, but still like women's clothes...some cuz they feel nice and some taboo as well mixed in there...

Also, love you avatar...that's the best Merlin ever done, and both me and my gf/wife love shows in that genre...

I own every Camelot/Lancelot/knights movie ever made!...we actually just watched that one a couple weeks back...I had a hard time finding a copy...

My house and all my movies went up in smoke a few years back, but, I'm back into the just nearing 2000 movies again...

Yes, we watch at least a movie each day...it's nice to kick back, fireup the popcorn machine, sit back and watch a movie in the theater...

B....

Just lost power, bad storm here...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Also, love you avatar...that's the best Merlin ever done, and both me and my gf/wife love shows in that genre...

I own every Camelot/Lancelot/knights movie ever made!...we actually just watched that one a couple weeks back...I had a hard time finding a copy...
    Yes, it is one of my favorite movies - I get more out of it every time I watch it. Love all that stuff myself - always try to get to at least one renaissance faire every year. Anyway, thanks for your reply - makes a lot of sense!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dprpantsnpypants View Post
    I really like the nylon soccer type shorts or Adidas pants - especially the side-snap ones. One of the things I like about the nylon pants is that they are noisy and remind me of the noise a diaper would make. They also have the advantage of covering up the noise of a diaper and, if large enough can completely hide that fact that I'm padded. I have LOTS of nylon pants - I get them at Thrift stores, they are cheap and easy to find.
    Cool, I'm into nylon pants/shorts as well! Have quite a few pairs myself, love the feel, sound & shininess of them too!

I think my nylon fetish my be a little stronger then my interest in diapers though. So, even if I'm not enjoying diapers at the moment, I'm enjoying my nylon gear!
    Attachment 17584