Thread: Figuring Things Out

Default Figuring Things Out

I could use some help. I'm probably asking an impossible question but I thought I'd at least ask. I've accepted that I like diapers and babyish things but I'm still trying to figure out what to do with these feelings. I want to be babyish but I'm not sure how babyish I want to be. I want to indulge in ABDLism but feel like it's cutting into my schoolwork and productivity. I guess I'm still in the experimental phase, but I just need to figure out where my limits are. Think you guys can help me?

The only way to determine your limits is to experiment. Get a few basic baby things, like a pacifier or stuffed animal, and see how they make you feel. If you think your ab side is interfering with the rest of your life, limit your baby time to say, one night a week.

The great thing is that YOU determine how babyish you want to feel. You have total control over your fantasy.

Pretty much what Kimba said. If you've accepted that you like diapers and babyish things, go ahead and use diapers and do babyish things! If you start feeling like they're cutting into the rest of your life, cut it down a notch and take it slow for a bit. Everyone has different idea of how often they want to wear diapers. Do you want to wear them once a month, week, day, or 24/7? You can't really know until you experiment with what works best for you. Good luck!